23

Potions had been a drag for Diana, Snape had droned on and on as they had mixed antidotes in their cauldrons. When Snape announced the lesson was finished, Diana was quick to leave the stuffy classroom. The blonde sighs in relief as the cool breeze hits her skin.

"Diana?"

Diana turns to see Draco approaching her and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"What you said to Hermione was disgusting and cruel," The Ravenclaw says.

"I know and I'm sorry," Draco had the decency to bow his head, shame painted on his face.

"It isn't me you should be apologising to," Diana says. "You didn't call me that foul word"

"You want me to apologise to Granger?"

"Yes,"

"But-" Diana raises an eyebrow and Draco's shoulders slump slightly. "Fine, but I'm not happy about this"

"Go on," Diana pushes Draco in Hermione's direction.

Draco stops and clears his throat, his hand twiddling his ring as Hermione looks up.

"Granger,"

Hermione turns and a displeased expression falls on her face when she locks eyes on the Malfoy heir.

"Malfoy,"

"I'm sorry,"

"What?"

"I shouldn't have called you that word, it was wrong of me," Draco continues. "You're one of the smartest witches in our year so calling you that name doesn't mean anything because you're smarter than I am"

"Well thank you Malfoy," Hermione says. "Apology accepted"

"Was that so hard?" Diana asks Draco.

"Yes, I don't apologise,"

"You seemed like you meant it," Diana says as they begin to walk.

"I did,"

Diana doesn't respond, just offering her friend a small smile as they continue their journey to the great hall.

The Ravenclaw sits between Blaise and Pansy, placing her bag on the floor before leaning over and grabbing a goblet. The blonde pours herself a glass of orange juice before transfiguring one of the kebab sticks into a lollipop stick. Diana places the stick into her orange juice, waving her hand over the goblet.

"What are you doing?" Pansy asks and Diana pulls the stick up, revealing an orange lollipop.

The blonde had a wide, pleased grin on her face before she licks the lollipop.

"Have you actually eaten anything?" Pansy asks and Diana just hums.

"So," Draco chips in before Pansy went on a rant about Diana not eating properly. "Hogsmeade tomorrow, what are the plans?"

"Tomes and Scrolls have new muggle books in," Diana toys with her gloves as she speaks. "I must go and see what collections they have"

"So Tomes and Scrolls, where else?"

"Not Madame Puddifoots," Draco shudders. "That place is like Cupid threw up, not in a good way"

"It's so pink," Diana scrunches up her nose as she picks at some fruit Pansy had put on her plate. "It hurts my eyes"

"Three broomsticks?"

"Too crowded," Diana murmurs, shaking her head before she bites on a strawberry.

"So, where are we going?" Theo finally chips in.

"There's a small cafe on the outskirts," Pansy says. "It offers both wizarding and muggle drinks"