A Sweet End

Terra let out a violent scream and hurled the large piece of street at them. Beast Boy hit it with his tail and broke it up. A piece still few at Cyborg but he blasted right through it. Beast Boy charged at Terra and smacked her hard with his tail. She flew into the air and took a hard hit from Cyborgs cannon. She fell down with a loud crash but stood up. She was bleeding bad from a cut from her head. She let out a low growl and raised several pieces of street, by this time several people had made their way to the street to watch the fight

"Stay back" Cyborg yelled to the watching civilians.

Terra through those chunks of rock at them and rushed them. She threw piece after piece of concrete at them while she continued to make her way closer and closer to them. Beast Boy smacked them away effortlessly and made sure to keep Cyborg from getting hit. Considering Cyborg was the drunker of the two Beast Boy made sure to keep a close eye on him. Cyborg let out a drunken roar and shot a charged up beam at her. She threw up a rock to block it but it went clean through it.

Terra let out an animal like cry out and rolled back. She gritted her teeth and forced herself upright. She lifted her hand up and began moving the ground they were standing on. She lifted it up and dropped them down, while they were down she bombarded them with rocks. After a minute of nonstop rocks she let up and tried to look through the dust that had cluttered the air. Cyborg raised up and sneered

"That all you got bitch?" He huffed. He picked himself up and looked over at Beast Boy. Beast Boy stood up and held his arm. He was pretty sure it was broke. He growled and turned into a tiger. Right as round two was about to start Robin, Starfire, and Raven dropped out of the sky.

Robin looked at Cyborg and raised an eyebrow "Are you drunk?" He muttered.

"Im fine" Cyborg hiccuped. Starfire giggled and aimed her hand at Terra

"Please stand down friend. I dont want to do this" Starfire said looking at her.

"Fuck off" Terra spat and threw a rock at her. Starfire sighed and blasted through it. She aimed her hand back at the girl again. Before anyone could say anything Raven picked up a car and dropped it on Terra.

"Damn Raven" Robin said looking over at her.

"She broke Garfield's arm" Raven hissed. She took a step forward and let her cape fly to the wind. She had red marks up and down her arms and legs. Her eyes were glowing red "This is the first time I can agree with my father" Raven said in a distorted voice. She picked up several more cars and aimed it at the blonde target.

"You hurt them. You hurt two people that I love and care about. I warned you several times. I gave several chances against my better judgement. Now you die" She launched the cars at her and started walking towards her.

Terra barely dodged them while sending rocks in retaliation to the assault of cars. She hid behind a building and started gathering up small pieces of broken concrete. She let out small gathered breaths and prepared herself. As Terra stepped out from behind cover she was met with a strong hand to the throat. She gasped and clutched onto the hand. She felt herself being lifted off the ground. She struggled to break free but the strength of the hand was inhuman.

"I believed in you" Cyborg said. He looked at her through squinted eyes. He felt pain and anger all stabbing at his heart. He looked to the side and saw Raven approaching rapidly "You deserve this. You never cared bout anyone but yourself." And with that he dropped her hard onto the concrete and stepped back. He let Raven pass him, he turned and made his way over to Beast Boy.

Raven had never felt so much hate and anger before in her life She had actually been working on that for years. Trying to dissolve those emotions from her heart. She never liked the though of people fighting and hating each other. it only destroyed the world. This, however, she couldn't let go. Two people she cared deeply about, no, her family had been hurt. She gritted her teeth and let the dark energy flow out from her, She felt her fathers power flowing through her veins. She looked up through red tinted vision and saw the fear pouring off of Terra. She smirked and used the concrete below her to keep her in place. Terra struggled to break free.