The Big News

"Garfield?"

"Yes?"

"Im getting birth control"

"Ah! Good. I can cum inside you more" Beast Boy chuckled in the darkness.

Raven smiled and rolled her eyes. Her head was layin go Beast Boy's chest, his light breathing relaxed her. She closed her eyes and dreamed of their honeymoon. The places they would go, the people they would meet, the things they would see, the new positions they could try...

Ravens eyes shot open. She sighed and bit her bottom lip, she really needed to stop thinking dirty thoughts. Anythime she did, she would get turned on, and when she got turned on...

"I can smell you" Beast Boy said gruffly.

"Ah!" Raven yeled as she felt herself being turned over, Beast Boy was making his way down between her legs.

Starfire laid scross the couch. Her stomach was killing her. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on something other than the pain. She heard someone come in the room, she didn't open her eyes as she felt someone sit beside her. She smiled when she felt hands start to play with her hair. The familiar squeak of gloves gave away who it was.

"You alright Star?" Robin asked.

"Yes" She said simply.

Robin moved closer and moved her head into his lap. He continued to play with her hair until it lulled her to sleep. He kissed her forehead and turned the tv on, he kept the volume low so it wouldn't wake her.

Cyborg came walking in the living room with a pizza. He set it down on the counter and looked at the two on the couch

"Want some pizza?" He asked quietly. Robin turned his head and nodded.

Cyborg smiled and brought him a piece over. He sat by them and watched as Robin surfed through the boring channels. Just as they found an interesting movie to watch..

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Shit" Robin muttered and nodded to Cyborg to stop the alarm. Cyborg quickly ran over to the computer and brought up the scene on the tv. Several explosions and buildings falling were causing a panic. They couldn't see the cause of the explosions though. Cyborg looked over at Robin, who was slowly moving Starfires head, and ran past him to retrieve Beast Boy and Raven. He was almost to the door when they both came rushing through

"To the T-car" Cyborg said and ran to the elevator. Beast Boy, Raven, and Robin were close behind him.

As they approached the city they saw several fires and several building falling over. Cyborg parked far away so the T-car wouldn't get caught in the crossfire. Approaching all the chaos, they saw a lone figure, standing in the distance

"Hello" A familiar voice said calmly.

"SLADE!" Robin screamed.

"It's so nice to see that you made it home safe and soundly." Slade stated as another building caught fire and crashed.

"I've had enough of this guy!" Beast Boy howled and turned into a tiger, he ran full speed at Slade and tackled him to the ground. Slashing at his face Beast Boy left several marks on his mask, but was kicked off before he could do some real damage.

"I hear that poor Starfire is sick" He said, making everyone freeze "It would be a shame for her to get any worse" Slade said and began to pace.

"What. Did. You. Do." Robin growled coldly.