Close Encounters

Raven looked at Beast Boy blankly. He was on one knee, a ring box in his hand. He opened it and revealed a simple, but beautiful diamond ring. He took it out and slowly slid it on her finger. She felt her heart drop into her stomach, butterflies soared in her stomach, and a dizzy sensation washed over her. Raven bit her lip, this was why he was so nervous. Why had she thought he would leave her? She blinked several times and tried to focus in, but shock was still in full effect.

Beast Boy looked at her with wide eyes. He felt like he was about to pass out, every fiber in his being tingled slightly. His biggest fear was that she was going to say no, he twitched his ears and hoped that she would answer him soon. His heart was about to beat out of his chest, he kept searching her face for an answer.

Raven finally smiled, she looked at his eyes and begn to cry happily. Beast Boy held her tightly

"Im sorry Rae...I didn't mean to make you cry" He mumbled into her hair.

"Their happy tears Gar" Raven said and kissed him

"So..?" Beast Boy looked down at her hopefully.

"Yes!" Raven announced happily. Beast Boy smiled and picked her up, he spun her around and held her close

"I love you so much Rae, I can't live without you." He kissed her passionately, then carried her back to the car. The driver sat in the front seat asleep, Beast Boy lightly tapped on the window. The driver jumped up, but smiled when he saw them. He unlocked the car and fired it up. The driver didn't take long getting htme to their hotel, he let them out and quickly sped off towards home. Beast Boy laughed and carried Raven up to their room, he quietly snuck them in and shut the door to their bedroom. He threw Raven on the bed then flopped down on the bed beside her.

"Whew, I'm tired!" He said relaxing.

"I'm not" Raven said and crawled ontop of him.

"Rae, I don't think I have the energy" Beast Boy said smiling up at her. He bit his bottom lip and lightly grabbed her right breast. Raven smiled and felt him getting hard, she leaned down and kissed him roughly, then bit his neck. He let out a moan and wrapped his arms around her waist

"Mmm" He said in her ear.

Raven smiled and slipped the coat of his jacket off, then took off his tie. She smiled and tied his hands to the bed with it.

"Oh, were into that stuff now?" Beast Boy said smiling at her. Raven answered by tearing open his buttoned up shirt. Beast Boy smirked and moaned when she started to lick his chest. She made her way down to his pants and took off his belt. She threw it, and his pants, across the room. She smirked and looked up at Beast Boy, his erection was throbbing. Raven slowly took off his underwear and started to stroke him, he jerked his hips in pleasure. Raven smiled and licked the head, she moved her tongue all around it in circles. Beast Boy continued to moan in pleasure, she took all of him in her mouth, she moved her head up and down, her tongue still moving around the head.

"Rae...I'm gonna..." Beast Boy didn't finish, he was already releasing his load in her mouth. Raven sat up and swallowed "That was hot" Beast Boy said looking at her. Raven giggled and crawled on top of him, she slipped her dress off and revealed that she wasn't wearing underwear. Beast Boy laughed at her

"Your prepared for this kind of stuff" He said while trying to fight free of the tie. Raven kissed him and slid herself down on his hard dick and moaned. Beast Boy twitched and tried not to jerk

"Rae...your so tight..." He moaned and jerked his hips. He bit his bottom lip and began thrusting rapidly. Raven's breathing picked up and she tried to fight back moans, but it was no use. She was moaning and scratching his body within minutes.