Just One Of Those Days

Slade stood there, his arms crossed and a burned mask. He turned and watched Raven walk away, he looked back to Beast Boy and shook his head. Beast Boy growled and stalked over to him

"What?" He said darkly.

"Just checking in" Slade said casually.

"Why" Beast Boy said flatly.

"Just wanted to see how the vacation was going" Slade said looking towards the other Titans. Robin was already on his way over, the team followed close behind.

"Slade?" Robin asked curiously.

"Hello" Slade said, he stood up straight, turned, and walked away from them. He was half way down the street when he turned and looked back at them "Can't wait to see you when you get home"

The team just stood there looking confused. Beast Boy sighed angrily and stalked off to find Raven. Cyborg watched him go, a grave look on his face "Is he ok?" He said to no one in particular.

"I do hope so" Starfire said, sounding worried.

Raven sat there and meditated, she finally got her emotions undercontrol. She sighed and laid back in the cool grass. She closed her eyes and relaxed, maybe she would wake up from a bad dream or maybe she would wake up back at the tower. She bit her lip and thought about what happened at the night club, why couldn't she just be normal? Why did she have to constantly worry about her emotions getting out of control and hurting someone? She shook her head and pushed the thoughts away, there was no point in asking why, she accepted this a long time ago. Now it was time to deal with it and learn from her mistakes. She ran a hand through her hair and sat up, she curled up in a ball and looked at her reflection in the murky blue water. She closed her eyes and let the light breeze blow her hair around.

She was snapped out of her relaxing breeze massage when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She slowly lifted her head and saw Beast Boy standing there beside her, a blank look on his face. She dropped her eyes and looked at the ground between her legs

"Im sorry" She said, waiting for him to go off.

"For?" Beast Boy asked, taking a seat beside her.

"Not controlling my emotions"

"Rae, it's ok" He said and pulled her close. She leaned against him and smiled slightly. "I just dont like it when you run off. You tend to get into trouble" He said and wrapped his arms around her.

"Im sorry, I wont do it again" She said, sounding like a child. Beast Boy smiled and kissed her head

"It's ok"

Robin sat at the hotel room with Starfire curled up in his lap. They sat there quietly staring at the tv, everything was in french, so they had to guess from the pictures what was happening. Cyborg came in and looked at them blankly

"I think we should do something" He said, turning off the tv.

"Whatcha mean?" Robin asked.

"For BB and Rae" Cyborg said.

"I agree" Starfire said and sat up "I think they need a happy moment" She said smiling brightly.

"What should we do?" Robin asked, looking at Cyborg "I feel like you already have an idea" He said raising an eyebrow.

"That I do" Cyborg smiled.

Beast Boy held Ravens hand tightly as they walked back towards the hotel room. SHe laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. She felt like she was wasn't any good to the team anymore. If she couldn't keep her emotions under control then she needed to stay at the tower and never leave. She didn't want to hurt anyone, especially her friends. She sighed and pushed the thoughts away. She needed to think about something else. She zoned out and tried to keep her mind on more happier things.