Pure Stubborn

"Raven!" Beast Boy screamed as he ran outside, he wrapped his arms aound her and pulled her close. She immediately snapped out of what she was doing and released the squealing girl. Terra crawled over to Cyborg and sniffed. Cyborg looked at Raven displeased.

"What happened?" Robin demanded.

"She decided to bring up my relationship." Raven said through clentched teeth.

"I.." Terra looked away ashamed "I miss Beast Boy" She admitted. Cyborg released her and moved away "Good to know" He muttered.

Raven sighed and looked at Terra with red eyes "Your no good for the team or Cyborg. All you do is break things and hurt people when you come around" Raven snapped and walked towards the building. Beast Boy quickly followed, Robin looked at Terra and shook his head

"You think you would have learned from the last time" He said and followed his teamates.

Cyborg stormed off into the woods. His heart hurt. He didnt want to be around her or even think of her right now. He put quite a bit on the line for her, even fucked her, and she still wanted Beast Boy. Cyborg continued to walk until he came to a river, he looked down at his reflection and sighed. Was it because he wasnt fully human? Was he that much of a freak? Would anybody ever want him? He sat down and stared at the freak in the water. 

A small rustling came from a bush, Cyborg turned and readied his hand cannon when he saw a green puppy hop out of the bush. The small green animal walked ove to him and sat beside him, his tongue out, panting. Cyborg smirked and turned back to the river. Beast Boy transforned and let his feet dip into the water

"You alright?" Beast Boy asked.

"I guess" Cyborg muttered.

"Im sorry man" 

"Its alright. Who would want the half metal freak anyways?" He muttered.

"Stop that. I would date you if I wasnt with Raven"  Beast Boy said smirking. Cyborg lightly punched him and laughed. Beast Boy looked out over the water, it was a pretty day and he definately didnt want his friend hurting like this. He closed his eyes and tilted his head up towards the sky thinking.

"Hey Cy?" Beast Boy said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Lets go out" Beast Boy said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean lets go out" Beast Boy said with a huge smirk on his face.

After some explaining Beast Boy and Cyborg headed to the city. Beast Boy sat in the passengers seat with a huge smile on his face. 

"Take this next right" He said.

Cyborg turned and saw a huge neon sign that read Girls Girls Girls! Come on into HappyStop! 

"No.." Cyborg muttered.

"Yes" Beast Boy said looking at the building.

"I dont know BB.." Cyborg muttered

"It'll be fine" Beast Boy cooed "Now lets go"

Cyborg looked around hesitantly. the media would be all over this when they got wind. And then Robin would be allover them. He looked to the confident green goblin that strode through the doors and into the strip club confidently. It was still rather early so the few dancers that were on shift looked their way immediately.

"Oh my god!" A busty blonde cooed "Look its the Teen Titans!"

"More like manly Titans" A pink haired school girl said from the stage.

"Come to get a little actions heroes? A pretty red head said. She had a long see through black gown on. With nothing on underneath. Cyborg looked over at her stunned. She smirked and strode up to him "Like what you see?" She said playfully.

"I do" Cyborg managed out. She smiled and took his hand, she slowly led him up the stairs to pure bliss.

"What about you cutie?" The blonde asked Beast Boy.

"Nah, I got a fine piece of ass" He said smirking.

A few hours passed before Cyborg came strolling out. He had a smirk on his face. He looked around and saw the blonde

"You might wanna check on your friend. I don't think she can walk"

"Damn Cy!" Beast Boy said laughing "You didn't have paralyze her"

The blonde frowned and rushed up the stairs. Beats Boy watched amused, they eventually came back down. The red head was limping and had to hold onto the blonde.

"You ladies have a nice day" Beast Boy said and headed out the door.

Cyborg looked at the blonde and winked then headed out after Beast Boy. They made their way over to a popular bar and sat down. Beast Boy smiled at Cyborg and ordered a whiskey on the rocks. Cyborg tapped his fingers on the bar and thought for a moment.

"Fireball whiskey shot" He said taking a chance.

"Going hard?" Beast Boy smirked..

"I feel good about it." He said. After several hours of laughing and drinking they thought it best to head home. As they got up to leave they noticed a familiar figure slink in. The blonde haired girl sat beside them and smiled

"Hey" Terra said.

"Goo Awayyy" Cyborg slurred at her. Terra frowned and looked at the ground

"I'm sorry Cy" She said .

"I don't care" He said turning towards Beast Boy "Shall we go?"

"We shall" Beast Boy responded.

"Don't walk away from me" Terra growled.

"Excuse you" Beast Boy hissed "Go crawl back to Slade"

Terra got up and followed them. She walked out into the middle of the street and raised a huge piece of concrete and aimed it at them "Say that again"

"GO CRAWL BACK TO SLADE WHORE!!" Beast Boy screeched and turned into a T-Rex. Cyborg took and small step back and readied his arm cannon, but before firing he radioed in to Robin "Hey Robin, we've got a stubborn bitch on our hands"

"Be right there" Raven responded before Robin could.