Let's Finish What We Started

A dim light made it through the dark curtains. Dust filled the air as a few pieces of broken wood fell into a pile. Books and clothing hung from the walls and ceiling. Beast Boy woke up wearily and looked at the beautiful girl that was sleeping next to him. He smiled and buried his face into her soft hair. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. He loved the feeling that sparked when their bodies touched. He looked over her body and saw that he had done a real number on her. She had bruises, lovemarks, and cuts all over her body. He smiled at the tiny lovemarks she had left on him. He ran a hand over his shoulder and felt the cuts that she had left from her nails, he smirked, she could be kinky at times. He rolled over and quietly got up to go to the bathroom.

Raven woke up and noticed that Beast Boy wasn't beside her, she heard a reassuring flush from the bathroom and smiled. She cuddled with a pillow until he got back into the bed with her, then she tossed the pillow aside and clung to his strong body. She rested her head on his chest and listened to his hear beat, it was so relaxing. She used her finger to trace around on his skin, she heard him sigh with pleasure.

"I missed you" He said, his voice welled up with sadness.

"I missed you too" She siad, looking up at him.

"Lat's go ahead and get married" Beast Boy said, meeting her warm gaze.

"Wha.?" Raven sat up and looked at him.

"I want to go ahead and tie the knot. Before anything else happens" Beast Boy said, sounding serious. Raven sat there and thought about it long and hard

"Alright" She said, smiling.

"I will gladly help with the planning of the ceremony!" Starfire exclaimed happily. Raven sat back and nodded. Cyborg and Robin both stayed silent for a long while.

"I CAN MAKE THE FOOD" Cyborg burst out.

"Oh hell no!" Beast Boy yelled and tackled him. They wrestled around on the ground,

"I can call up several churches and find a planner" Robin suggested, trying to be helpful.

"That would be great" Raven said, and crossed her legs "Star and I will go pick out a dress. You and Cyborg can go with Garfield for the tux. Then we'll hire a wedding planner and make a reservation at a church." Raven stated, sounding relieved.

"Alright" Robin said and got up. He quickly walked over to the phone and began calling places. Cyborg and Beast Boy had stopped wrestling, they had come to the agreement that they could cook as long as some tofu was made. Raven smiled and felt butterflies whirl around in her stomach, she felt Starfire's hand on her shoulder

"Shall we pick a ceremonial dress?" Starfire asked, sounding excited. Raven smiled and nodded, she stood up and they both headed for the elevator.

"Good luck" Beast Boy said, giving her a weary smile. Raven returned the smile and left the tower.

Downtown wasn't as busy as it normally was. They found a nice looking bridal shop and went inside. It smelled fresh and clean inside, a very peppy sales lady approached them

"How can I help you lovley's today!" She asked, her voice had a southern accent to it.

"We are looking for a ceremonial dress!" Starfire said, looking just as peppy.

"For you?" The lady asked, taking in Starfire's features.

"No, my friend" She said.

"We'll get you a bridesmaids dress as well Starfire" Raven said, smiling at her.