Reunion

WARNING THIS CHAPTER GETS GRAPHIC, SO I RATED IT R. Lol, hope you enjoy :)

-Polltagkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ball of dark energy began to move closer to them. The Titans huddled together and closed their eyes. Robin kissed Starifre roughly and held her tightly in his grasp. They waited for the pain to hit.

But none came.

They looked up to see the huge ball being sent back at the demon.

"RAVEN!" Beast Boy screamed as he saw Raven and Slade standing on a cliff. Her eyes were completely black

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!" She screamed and forced the back mass back at her father. The demon screamed in pain as the dark energy made contact with him. After the blast they saw that her father had shrunk in size. Beast Boy hopped up and cheered her on

"Go Rae! Kick his ass!" He was smiling and crying happy tears. Raven looked over at him and smiled, she wanted to rush over to him, but she had business to handle first. She flew up in front of her father and began to create a large white ball over energy

"Time to go back to hell" She said and shot it directly at his gem. The blast launched Raven back, she almost hit a wall but Beast Boy caught her. He moved her down to where everyone else was, and set her down gently. Beast Boy pulled her into a tight hug and refused to let go for several minutes.

"Gar, I cant breathe" Raven said, Beast Boy let go and blushed

"Sorry" He said, Raven smiled and placed her finger on his forehead "Uh, Rae" A bright light appeared and washed over Beast Boy, it healed him and restored his energy. She did the same to the rest of her team.

"When did you learn that?" Robin asked.

"Not sure" Raven said and turned her attention back to her father, the demon was slowly withering away. Raven sneered and pointed at him, the released a small with ball that destroyed the rest of his gem. He tried to say something but no words came out.

Raven turned her attention back to the Titans "We need to turn back time" She said landing in the middle of them.

"How?" Cyborg asked.

"With my new power" She stated.

"Friend Raven! I missed you!" Starfire squealed as she pulled Raven into a hug Raven smiled and hugged her back.

"Now, I need you all to hold hands around me" Raven said as she closed her eyes. They all did as they were told, Raven lifted them up into the air as a bright light encircled them. Before they knew it they were sitting there on the couch, everything back to normal. Bright shining sun, green grass, kids playing in the park, and no demons.

"Whoa" Cyborg said and looked around to everyone else "Is anyone else's mind blown?"

"Definitely" Beast Boy said.

"Hehe everything is as it should be!" Starfire said happily, she clapped her hands and bounced happily. Raven smiled and played with a strand of her long hair, she walked over to the couch and sat down she cleared her throat and readied herself for the speech she was about to give

"I hope you all can forgive me. I have put you all in danger twice, I have beaten you, killed you, and hurt you. All I have done is wronged you. My weirdness and betrayal do no good for this team, that is why I am leaving. I cant bare to hurt you anymore. It was a miracle that I was able to save Garfield, we may not be as lucky next time. So before I do anything else that puts you all in more danger, or end the world again, I'm leaving." With that Raven stood up and placed her communicator on the table and walked towards the door.