Not an update!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and for the interest in the story, I really didn't expect all this when I first started this!

I'm a first year uni student now so for the past year a lot has been going on, I do have the whole story planned out so it will definitely get finished and I'm gonna work as hard as I can to get those chapters out when I have time but it will be a couple more weeks before I can.

This summer there will definitely be more chapters coming out and I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the year!

Also.. I was going over some of the earlier chapters because some comments have brought my attention that some of the things I wrote earlier on were a bit questionable and just.. icky. And for that, I really apologise. All I can say to try and excuse that is I was young and stupid, and now I'm just old and stupid but I know a little better. So please do keep commenting on those things because it really helps and as soon as the book is done, I'll go back over and change those things!

In the meantime, I really appreciate the support and how much you all seem to love these characters as much as I do. Thank you, I hope you're doing great!