Chapter 7 - Why do I do this to myself?

I feel obligated to remind everyone that there will be some kinky shit in the next few chapters and if they don't like it, just either skip it (though it'll probably take most of the story) or not read it at all.
*

Alex's POV

I woke with one of the worst headaches. I'm never drinking again, I promised myself knowing fully well I was going to make plans to go out and drink later next week.

I closed my eyes, trying to think back to what happened last night. Blake dropped me off after he-- I stopped myself, my eyes widening as I thought back to what he did to me. I blushed deeply at the memory of him blowing me. My headache worsened when I remembered what I had agreed to. The worst thing was that I couldn't even back out since he had pictures of my naked.

It wouldn't be the first time my nudes get leaked, I thought, wouldn't even be the second. I remembered the first time, I sent nudes to this girlfriend, but her friend had her phone when I sent the picture, so the bitch made sure to spread it around the school. The girlfriend herself was alright in bed, but the friend was a total bitch. I rolled my eyes at the memory. It was humiliating for a couple of weeks, especially because everyone had seen them, but at school it was just jokes, then when it eventually circled back to my mother, I got grounded and the worst lecture of my life.

The second time, I meant to send them to this girl I was chatting to online, but ended up clicking on the wrong chat and sent them to the whole of the football team in a group chat. I played it off with a joke like "just making sure you hadn't forgotten how gifted I am," but then it also got back to my mother. This time was even worse because I clearly remembered her saying "I don't mind you being gay, Alex, I just don't want you being a slut, especially around the football team, they'd probably split you in half." and now every now and then, she'd sit me down and I ask if I as gay or straight, despite me telling her many, many times.

I grimaced. I was about to pick up my phone to text Blake and tell him to do whatever he wanted with the pictures, I didn't care, no one would be surprised if they got sent out again. But then I remembered my mother telling me what she would do if my nudes got leaked again, something about not ruining the "family name" or whatever. I loved my mother, but I knew she could destroy my life if she wanted, in her own words: "I put you in this world, I can just as easily take you out of it."

I suppose it wouldn't be that bad, if I didn't die of embarrassment or disgust, I would get rid of Blake forever without actually having to murder him. I closed my eyes, a peaceful smile on my face, at least I had the weekend to cool off, and with enough luck, my mother wouldn't ask me to do anything.

'Alexander, come say goodbye to your mother!' Her angry voice shouted from downstairs, I groaned and got up, shrugging on a pair of joggings and a long shirt, and headed to the front door.

'What do you mean 'goodbye'? Where are you going?' I asked confusedly as I yawned. My poor mother stared at me hopelessly.

She facepalmed, 'Of course you forgot,' She muttered, 'I've been telling you for a month now, Alex, I have to go away on a 2-3-week trip to New York, remember?' She asked as she moved her bags to the front door. I vaguely remembered her saying something about New York now.

I frowned, 'Why aren't you taking me with you?'

She rolled her eyes, 'School, Alex, you have school! Besides, you'd probably walk around without me and get lost or something.' She said as she hurried around the place, making sure she had everything while I lazily followed, 'I think you have enough money in your account, but if you need anything, just text me okay, baby?' She asked as she hugged me tightly.