Chapter 3 - Steamey

Danny's POV

The movie had ended about 15 minutes ago but it was still only 10 o'clock, so I decided to pester Jason until he gave in to watching another movie with me. My eyes scanned my DVD rack until they paused on one I hadn't seen yet. Fifty Shades of Grey. I had had it for ages but never really bothered watching it, so why not now?

'No, Danny, I'm not watching Fifty Shades with you.' Jason said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

I pouted, 'And why not?' I asked, exasperated.

'Because everyone knows that movie is basically porn and porn always leads to sex!' He exclaimed back.

I smirked, 'So you're scared you'll end up tackling me halfway through?' I asked, teasingly and he gulped, shaking his head, his cheeks blushing.

'I won't do anything with you. You know I'm not gay, Danny.' He said. My face fell a little.

'Then why the hell not? You said t yourself that we're not doing anything, so what's the harm in it?' I asked and I could see he was pondering on it. I inched closer, 'Please, Jay?' I pouted, 'I'll be the only one who hasn't watched it by the end of the week. I'll still be a Fifty Shades virgin!' I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes, but smiled a little.

'Alright, alright, just no funny business, I don't want to have to reject you.' He said and I rolled my eyes, playing the DVD.

'Oh I won't be the one doing anything,' I said, winking and he rolled his eyes again. I moved to him and sat back down on his lap.

'I'm serious, Danny, no funny business.' He said sternly in my ear. I did my best to stifle a smile.

'Sure, dear, whatever you say, dear.' I said as shushed him as he opened his mouth to talk again, 'The movie's starting.'

*
'That guy is totally hot.' I blurted out loud upon seeing a shirtless Christian.

Jason rolled his eyes, 'No, he's not. I'm definitely better looking than that guy.' He said and I stared up at him, I narrowed my eyes at him, then went back to the movie.

'I don't believe you. I mean look at the abs on that gorgeous creature.' I said, my voice coming out slightly sultry. I felt Jason's eyes on me.

'Of course I am!' He exclaimed, getting angrier.

'Alright then, prove it.' I said, bored of it. He huffed then pushed me away slightly as he proceeded to take of his jumper then his shirt. My mouth fell open as I stared at topless Jason.

He smirked in triumph, 'See told you.' He said and I blinked a couple of times. I swallowed hard, feeling myself getting flustered.

'Yeah, ha, sure you are,' I said, stuttering my way through the sentence, while looking away. I hadn't seen Jason shirtless since we were like 14 and back then he didn't look as impressive as he does now. His brows furrowed before he smirked when he noticed the blush in my cheeks, 'You can put your shirt back on now,' I said.

'I think I'm alright, actually,' He said smugly and I nodded, distancing myself from him. 'Oh come on, Danny, what's the matter? Come closer, I'm supposed to be comforting you, remember?" He asked and without warning pulled me back to his lap. I tensed as he force me to lean back on his rock hard chest. I shivered, 'Are you cold? I got you, babe,' He joked and put his arms around me, pulling me even closer.

Son of a bitch.

The movie was now nearing it's first sex scenes and the dialogues alone were enough to get me hot and bothered, that's how sexually deprived I was. That and the fact that I was sittng on super-hot-alpha-male Jason's lap was really making me flustered.