An important announcement.

Hello readers!
Been a while hasn't it? Well, I'd like to announce that...finally.
I'm going to write an original story that will be based on my idea/s in this bts ff.
I'll now move to actually building my own fantasy novel and no longer be implementing fictional Yoongis and Taehyungs lol.
For a long time, I've made these ffs as an excuse to write fantasy and not get it stolen by someone else cause I thought it was a
safer idea. But now, after I've went to look for a prompt to awaken my creativity, and now that I've read about how to properly create a high-fantasy story, I wanted to let go of this safety. And begin this story as something that's completely mine.
And who knows? I just may be noticed by Wattpad and get a publishing deal or however things like that work. I actually hope to have my own physical book like Kara Barbieri (aka Pandean ), which by the way, I really loved White Stag 😍.
You should read it!!

Well, anyways, I'm now announcing my long-absence (as if ive never even been absent 🙄😆) to craft my first work no matter how long it takes me. I won't be worried anymore thinking that I need to impress others most of all because the person I needed to impress the most now is myself. I really do hope that the readers who are perhaps eager to read this ff's remake would forgive me for canceling it as an ff, and for the long-wait wasted. I won't be surprised if you guys aren't even interested anymore.
So...goodbye for now. And I hope you'd wish me good luck as much as I'll wish you good luck
on your own journeys to self-love and dreams.

Till next time once again - the author