Chapter 20

Yoongi

I stared at Hwayoung for more than I thought I should. She looked honestly beautiful, her two-colored eyes shining bright. I don't know what this crawling feeling is doing to me. I was afraid of this new feeling I've never knew before.

"Hyung." - Jungkook says.

I looked at him and arched a brow.

"Gweanchana?" - he asks out of concern.

"I'm fine." - I replied emotionlessly.

"It's not the fact your watching Hwayoung for more than you should right?" - my eyes got wider.

I stayed silent and quickly placed a expressionless face but somehow my cheeks gives in. Jungkook had a grin on his face.

"Omo you are!!!"- he exclaimed and I covered his mouth.

"Yell and I'll make sure to keep you from talking." - I threatened.

He only started giggles without even processing what I just said.

"You can't hide anything from me hyung. I can see it in your eyes." - he wiggles his brow.

"Hide what?" - I said. Trying to stay emotionless as possible.

"That your in love." - he grins and wiggled his brows again.

"I'm not." - I replied annoyed a bit.

"But you are...I've seen you looking at her ever since you woke up. Not to mention the mask...I may just know why you're wearing it." - he says.

"I'm not okay!!!" - I said angry as my cheeks flushed.

I turned away and thanked the queen that it maybe wasn't obvious. I walked out the ballroom.

Jungkook

"So...if Yoongi does like Hwayoung then what?" - Taehyung asks.

I told him all about my theory just after Yoongi hyung left. He couldn't really believe what I was saying but it's getting to him.

"Then that means that hyung won't be that gloomy anymore!!" - I said happily.

Tae thought for a while, a growing smile on his mouth.

"And then...knowing how caring Hwayoung is...she could influence him...and could possibly bring the old Yoongi hyung back!!!" - Taehyung matched my excitement.

We high fived each other which caused Hoseok hyung to look at us.

"Yah, what you two so happy about?" - he asked curiously.

"We think Yoongi hyung could like Hwayoung." - Tae said.

"And then maybe she could change him. Talk to him about his problems and solve it!" - I added.

"And so...that means we get to get Yoongi to get in the sun more." - Hoseok started to like the idea.

"But..." - he suddenly says.

"I've heard from Jin hyung that Jimin also likes Hwayoung. No doubt." - he says that got me and hyung's dreams fall into the drain.

"A love triangle now?" - I questioned.

"Maybe..but we don't know Yoongi's true feelings yet." -Hoseok says.

Our eyes lit up slowly.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" - Tae asks with a smile.

"Definitely."

Hwayoung

I wandered away from the ballroom. Going through the crowds, trying to go unnoticed by the dozen people that I've escaped from. The attention wasn't really my thing.

I needed fresh air. I walked out of the doors of this circular room and walked along the lonely hallways of the place. I walked passed by pillar after pillar, staring at the big moon tonight.

I didn't noticed before I was held by a cold hand by the arm. I gasped and looked at the person with wide eyes. It was Yoongi.

"You should watch where your going princess." - he said monotonely.

"H-huh?" - I asked cluelessly.

"You almost ran into a pillar thank you very much. " - he said.

I looked away from him and to the pillar infront of me now. He lets go of my arm slowly.

"O-oh..mianhe..I-I was just distracted by the moon." - I said sheepishly.

He stayed quiet and looked at me. I swallowed, feeling awkard and yet vulnerable from the bareness of exposed skin to the cold of night. He notices this and took off his blazer and places it around my shoulders. I shyly looked down to my feet.

"Gomawo."

"Don't thank me."

I looked to the moon again just to drive away the awkwardness I'm feeling.

"The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?" - I asked all of a sudden.

Surprised by my own words and voice, and even more when he actually answered when I thought he wouldn't.

"It is.." - he says and sighs.

Again...silence. I pulled the blazer closer to me. His scent filling my nostrils completely. I felt my stomach flutter just knowing this is his. Why do I feel so happy and like this around him?

"Would you care to walk with me to some place else?" - he asks.

"Sure." - I replied and cleared my throat softly.

I started following him from behind. After a few steps he started glancing a bit at me.

"I don't bite." - he says.

I stopped and just stared at his back figure who stopped before me. I slowly and hesitantly walked next to him and we started walking again.

We reached the front of the building where stairs were and sat there. No one was out right now. The silence pleasant and I couldn't help but be filled with mixed emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~