Chapter 10

Hwayoung

We reached a dark, lifeless and cold shoreline of the south. Once we reached shore, the horses slowly disappear into the waters leaving us to stand on our too legs.

I noticed the waters around behind us weren't the pretty blue but black. The forest infront of us was like the ones in my dream. Burnt, broken and dead. The aura was cold and so was the air. 

The thick clouds look like it's gonna rain a storm. It was already night time apon our arrival. I've never felt frightened by a forest before.

I spotted figures of human waste and trash that I didn't believe could even exist in this world.

"Let's camp on the beach tonight and start search by first light."  - Namjoon oppa said, setting up.

"I'll look for wood!" - Jin oppa said.

"Do you think there is any with trees like this?" - Jungkook oppa asks in disbelief.

"Dead branches could do you know? Maybe the ones that aren't burnt and maybe I could heal a tree for us." - he said.

"No. We shouldn't waste much of our magic now. These trees are really big and cursed. They could  suck all that magic out of you if you try." - Hoseok oppa said.

"Fine...dead branches then?" - Jin oppa asks.

"That would be fine if you could fine any along the shore line that isn't burnt. This is a dead island so no life except for those creatures...and they hate fire so nothing burns. Especially the inner and deeper parts of this forest." - I said.

"Did you study from those books I helped you pick?" - Jin oppa said with a proud smile already on his face. I nodded shyly.

He faced Jungkook with a knowing and proud grin.

"See! She learns quicker than you and even Jimin too!" - he pointed at me.

"Yah!" - Jimin oppa turns to look at Seokjin oppa.

"Why are you bringing me into the scene?!" - he asked in disbelief.

" I wanted to." - he crossed his arms sassily.

"Atleast I know better at sparring." - Jungkook said.

"Don't underestimate me, mr. Jungkook. You're in for a surprise " - Jin oppa said.

"We'll see about that" - Jungkook oppa smirks and Jin oppa smirks back.

"Guys! Mind helping?" - Namjoon oppa cuts into their glares.

We all went to the rest who already somehow got a fire started right away.

"Unfortunately like Hwayoung said, there is no food near these parts and I'm sure anywhere else probably." - Hoseok oppa said.

"Well of course there isn't! That's why I brought a picknick basket." - Jin oppa said. Suddenly holding up a basket I've never seen with him minutes ago.

"Wow...an eomma indeed." - Taehyung oppa complemented.

"Of course" - Jin flips his non-existing long hair.

"Let's get to sleep everyone."- Namjoon oppa says.

Everyone of us started settling on blankets on the dark sand.

"I'll take first watch!" - Jimin oppa said.

"Yah! I was suppose to be the one!!" - Jungkook oppa said.

"No it was gonna be me!" - Jimin oppa argued.

"Ani me!!" - Taehyung joined in.

"Non of you are. You kids are going to bed. I'll take first watch" - Namjoon oppa and Seokjin oppa said at the same time.

They looked at each other and chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~