Chapter 1

Hwayoung

The bell rings. Signaling that classes are over for the day. I packed my things as usual and headed out of class like normal.

"Uh..excuse me." - someone poked my shoulder.

I turned around swiftly. My hair flying around dramatically. I was so sensitive to skinship that I just react that way. My eyes startled. A shy-looking boy around my age looked down to his sneakers.

His friends encouraging him from behind as moral support. The boy held up a rose infront of my face. The smell of that pretty rose enlightened my senses.

"Please accept my confession Hwayoung-sshii!" - he said still not looking at my eyes.

Oh how tired I was of this. Although I really didn't want any attention right now, nor did I intend on hurting somebody today. I took a deep breath and brought out my most polite smile.

"I don't intend on hurting your feelings or anything..but mianhe. I can't accept confessions yet." - he looked a little upset as he processed what I just said.

"But.." - I let out a grin.

"I'll accept that rose." - everyone must pretty much know how I love flowers.

His eyes brighten a little at my decision. I took the rose and thanked him for it. It brought out a little smile on his face that I loved to see on many other faces more.

I bid goodbye and alas I escaped the school's premises. Heading home and straight to my grandfather's library where I'll surely find him.

"Halabeoji!!" - I excitedly entered the nature inspired room.

It's giant shelves on the walls made to look like trees that fairies lives in. Dangling lights on it's branches that makes it look magical. Flowers of all sorts here and there in pots

This is what my grandfather is famous for. His magnificent library of wisdom and tales.

"I'm down here dear!" - he replied from the lower ground of the library.

Where in it's center were large, long tables and tall chairs stood for people doing their reading time. This place looks a lot like libraries from fairytales.

I found him sitting on one of the chairs, his glasses on. Reading one of his books. I came over and gave a little kiss on his cheek and sat beside him.

"The weekend already I see." - he said and looked up at me.

"Why haven't you changed into some more comfortable clothes yet?"

"I wanted to be with you right away." - I replied. He chuckled.

"Go get dressed first"

After rushing into my room and running all the way back in this ginormous house of ours.  I managed to catch my breath after one go.

My grandfather shook his head smiling. Such an eager beaver he would say to me. We started reading and studying about new things like plants and animals, astronomy and gods and godesses.

"Isn't that the book where you use to read it's stories to me? The 7 Princes of the 4 Seasons?" - he nodded.

"Indeed." - he flipped the old pages of it carefully.

I watched as words and pictured of the 7 princes go by. The evil Queen, Queen Nature and her husband and son and creatures of both Nature and evil.

"They're...they're not real right?" - he looks at me.

"They're just fantasies right?" - I asked. I've always wished they were true. Everynight as a child on each star I have wished for it.

"That is up to you my dear. If you believe in it, I won't stop you." - he replied. I nodded.

We continued reading. My mind seemed to be stuck on thinking about them. The 7 princes and especially one of them, Prince Yoongi of Winter kingdom. Even as many pages go by...majority were only blank pages.

It was time for bed. After dinner with my family, I sleepily walked into my room. I walked straight to my bathroom and decide to take a cold shower.

I couldn't stop thinking. Why were most of the other pages blank? What happens then? Isn't there a happy ending? Were some of my thoughts.

I finished up and got dressed in only a big black shirt and underwear. I hopped onto bed and sighed.

I stared at the painted ceiling of plants and flowers and about the 7 princes. I never knew why my parents and grandfather admire a story so much that they'd inspire every little detail of this house with them.

I never even knew who was my grandmother. Nor did I believe my own parents that it was Queen Nature because of our identical two colored eyes.

I somehow almost thought I lived with a crazy family. Crazy to me but not the world. But anyway...I just love it like this.

I turned to my side and turned on my green night lamp. It started making light figures on the walls and ceilings of my room. Spinning around, it shows all 7 princes.

I wondered what they'd look like so much. Are they as handsome as they were written to be? Even more? Or less? But I'm counting that they are freakishly hot.

I smiled like an idiot to myself before finally drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE TELL
ME I DID A GOOD JOB....hihi thank you~ i love you~❤💚💜

-S.A

A