Chapter 22

Hwayoung

In the next day. I didn't have the nerve to get out of bed before Jin oppa had to do it himself all the way from his place to where I am staying now, at Snowflake castle.

"Uugghh...but I want to sleep in more!!!" - I whined.

He opened the white curtains. I covered myself under the white sheets like a vampire against light.

"Nope. You need to get out and start the day outside. " - he said and came next to my bed.

"Yah" - he calls.

While pouting I uncovered from the sheets, my hair all over the place. I glared softly at him and he just continued to smile.

Jin oppa took me to the palace kitchen. It was unusually quiet and no one was around doing something atleast. My questioning look was answered by oppa.

"Some of the staff and chefs in this world has some days off in our castles at different times. The next shift chefs will come by lunch." - he said with an excited smile on his face.

"So...are you saying we're the one cooking?" - my eyes brightened.

"Yes Youngie~" - he beams.

"Yesss!!! I've always wanted to cook! My eomma teaches me but never lets me do it." - I started saying as we got things prepared.

"Wah~ I can't wait to see how your food taste like!" - I said excitedly to him who has never stopped smiling.

"Maybe next time dear." - my giddyness disappears into a confused one.

He still smiles at me which made me more confused.

"We'll be making whatever you want that you know how to make from your realm. Me and the boys always wanted to try them again. Do you know what's a kimbap?"

"A kimbap? Yes why?"

"Your halabeoji makes the best ones! But I really want to try something new too!"

"Well...I could teach you how to make them. And how about we cook one of my favorites too? Japchae?"

"Sounds nice"

And with that we started to cook. Starting with the prepping for both the japchae and kimbap. Oppa chops the carrots so perfectly, I was shooked.

"Wow~ you're really good at this. Since when have you learned to cook oppa?" - he laughs softly.

"Since your halabeoji came when I was younger with Yoongi still so little." - he says as his eyes drifts off into memories.

I looked away from his face and smiled looking down. I continued cutting the other ingridients before it was time for some cooking. I thought Jin oppa everything I know and he follows quite easily.

1-2 hours or probably shorter, we finished up. He places his arm around me as we proudly looked at our creations.

"Wah~ I'm starving already~"

"Yeah, me too. Let's go before the boys come by and complain." - he said.

We took the plates of newly cooked food and brought them into the dining. But as we walked toward the table, I catch him crying, I stopped and placed the plates down before he did to wipe his tears.