Chapter 32

Hoseok

Hwayoung came into the room running. Everyone looked at her direction and watched as she stole the gems off the table. Yoongi was about to talk to her and question before she sprinted away and out of the room again. Everyone was clueless and speechless. We all started to follow in curiosity.

She ran to a hall we've never seen before. Most especially since we've only been here a few times to know this place well. This hall was empty and doorless. No decorations or whatsoever. But she seemed to be seeing something we cannot.

"Is she reading the wall?" - Namjoon asks me. I shrugged.

"Looks like it." - I replied.

She places the stones onto the floor in a circle formation arranging them by the pattern of seasons. She said something that wasn't any language we knew. Standing up from the ground she waits. We all waited in silence. The earth started to shake a little, the windows started emitting light from outside. Too bright to look through. Then the light slowly goes away. Hwayoung was about to run off again out of the hall. Jungkook caught her arm to stop her, but instead she dragged him with her. It took nearly 4 of us to hold her in place till Yoongi took care of it.

"We must go outside!" - she says with glee.

"What was that light? Hwayoung, what did you do?" - I asked. She squirmed on Yoongi's embrace.

"It's over! It's over!" - she chanted happily like a kid.

"Over?" - Yoongi asked. She turned to face him and hugged him by his neck, squealing.

Thundering footsteps and clattering metal approached our way. A soldier ran with all his might before us and told us news we've been waiting to hear.

...

Hwayoung

We opened the doors of the main entrance of the castle. My eyes were beginning to be filled with tears as we took the beautiful sight before us. Our kingdoms were now restored like nothing had ever happened. The birds were back, the homes were fixed and everything was alive once more. Yoongi wraps his arm around the back of my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we looked at the sun rise to the clear blue skies that were once grey clouds.

The (horrible)  End of Book 1