Chapter 31 (part 2)

Hwayoung

I stared at the crystal gems I held on my hands. I sat here by the balcony, thinking of a dozen ways I could finally bring back the balance of the seasons. My mind was racing, I've never felt this tense before. The lives of everyone under the snow or somewhere is at risk. I'm just glad their not normal human people. But the longer their consumed by the cold means irrevocable death. I deeply sighed as sat on the floor. My head, hurting and tired. I felt presence behind me. Then felt arms slide down from both sides of my neck. Yoongi hugs me from behind, legs stretching out on either side of me.

"Ehh..you're choking me!" - I pretended and joked. He snickers and rewraps his arms around my waist.

"Find it out yet?" - he asked. I shook my head with a hefty sigh. He exhales and snuggle his cheek onto mine.

"We'll find out soon, together. I promise." - he says and kisses my cheek. I looked at him with a raised brow and a light smile.

"You're being awfully affectionate now." - I said.

"Is it bad?" - I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"Ani, I like it." - he chuckles.

"Their waiting for you inside." - he tells me. I nodded in reply.

"Alrighty then. Let's g—" - he cuts me off.

"Wait." - he holds me down before I'd even got the chance to get up.

"I want to stay here a little more with you." - he says. Hugging me tighter with more love.

I indulged in the moment of warmth from the cold. After experiencing what had just happened hours ago was tiresome. Knowing that I had died and had been resurrected by the Mother of my grandma was too much for one day. I could feel his feelings through his actions right now. The relief and the fear that I may fade away again from him. Feelings to hard to explain when you've just got back someone you've just lost. And that's when I realized.

"HOLY MOLY WE FORGOT ABOUT MY GRANDPARENTS!!" - I panicked. I pushed off from leaning onto Yoongi. The force making him fall on his elbows as I sprinted up on my feet.

"Calm down calm down!" - Yoongi says as he gets up. He holds my arms and stopped me from running out on him.

"That's what they wanted to tell you about. They found your grandparents." - my tension relieves. I sighed heavily. I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"That's great to hear." - he wraps his arms around my back.

"I know Hwayoung. But...there's still a problem." - I lifted my head to look at him with question.

"We don't know how to get them back."

"Bwo??"

"Their stuck in stones."

...

Sitting around a table, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung Jungkook, my family and Mina and I arranged a little brainstorming session. Jin had woken up with a headache that led him to sleep once more a few minutes ago. Jimin is slowly being recovered from being a plastic statue. I looked at the two yellow stones in Taehyung's hands. I blinked at them with some familiarity.