Chapter 19

On the night of the grand ball, Hwayoung was nervous as a student on their exams. She was all dressed up and ready to be greeted and welcomed formally by the people from all 4 kingdoms who waited for her for so long.

Jin was the only one with her and by her side, trying to calm her down.

"Breathe Hwayoung. Everything is gonna be alright. Your grandfather is there you know." - he said that made her freeze and peel her eyes away from the small space from the door to him with wider ones.

"H-halabeoji is there??" - Jin nodded.

"Ani..he can't be. He's dead." - she shook her head.

"But he is. Don't you remember the story of Queen Nature and him? She promised that when the moment he dies in the other realm, he would be reborned here in his younger form for them to be together forever." - he told her.

"To add an update, the Queen promised that even her half human family to be reborn into this world so they can live together forever. But only if you die in your realm." - he added.

Hwayoung didn't know what to say. Her grandfather's alive? It was then the doors time to open and her to shine apon everyone in that room.

The boys were all in the grandballroom holding wine and chitchatting their subjects, nobels and commoners who were able to come. Struggling to politely decline the dating offers of the fairies and nymphs of different status and seasons.

Yoongi being the most difficult to approach especially after a while ago, has been turning down the offer effortlessly with a single eye contact. He sighs and just sticks near Hoseok who was busily talking about everything he missed.

And soon, the giant doors of the room opens alas. Hwayoung appeared in her most beautiful. Mumurs filled the room, positive nor negative or in between yet thankfully more on the positive side.

Yoongi found himself fazed by her, herself. His heart started beating in him deeply. This unexplainable feeling he's been recently been feeling about her everything time he thinks of her comes naturally.

Yet he still held a small grudge apon her for a few things. He gest confused over thinking if he should hate her or not.

Hwayoung walked in the best woven dress the tailor's of the kingdoms could ever make for her. Beautiful as the most beautiful sunset could be. Fit for a delicate goddess.

The boys had proud and brotherly amazed smiles yet Jimin's says otherwise

The boys had proud and brotherly amazed smiles yet Jimin's says otherwise. Just like how the confused Yoongi feels, he felt as well. Yet he knew why.

She walked gracefully along side Jin who escorts her in. Her shy smile forms as she looks down to her feet. The eyes of those who admired her from away never wavering. They were now infront of the 4 kings and their wives. 

Each in his most regal. They greeted her with smiles of admiration. She and Jin bows before them then Jin walks back to where the others were. Surprisingly for the nobels and commoners whom never really knew if the rumors of her being true, gasped.

The 4 kings and queens gave their respectful bows. People mumured in shock. All before the King of Spring hushes them in silence.

"My people! May I finally present to you our awaited princess. Daughter of Prince Jinyoung and  Granddaughter of the great King and Queen themselves."- he said.

The crowd murmurs more. The winter king taps his staff on the tiles to signal for silence.

"Today we will celebrate in her honor. Go forth, the celebration shall begin!" - at that the royal band started to play music.

And the celebration begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~