Chapter 12

Taehyung

The troll picked up a tree and tried to aim it at me but I dodged it. I was relieved before realizing something else.

I looked back and saw the tree flying towards Hwayoung and Jimin. My eyes widen and yelled.

"HWAYOUNG LOOK OUT!!!" - I ran towards them.

Hoping to be the one to block most of the hit. But then the ash colored tree burst into flames and turned it into falling ashes.

I stopped and look at her in disbelief and shock. Hwayoung had her arm as a sheild infront of them, her eyes closed. She slowluly and confusingly opens them and widens her eyes in schock.

"W-wha--....huh?" - was the only words she said.

Hwayoung

I felt my own mouth dropped. Jimin slowly opens his eyes and looks up at me with shock. I dropped my arm down and looked at Taehyung who looks back too.

The others were also a little shock that they were caught off gaurd by the tree the troll has used and hit them off.

"NO!!" - I screamed. Taehyung ran and gaurded infront of us.

"Taehyung." - I called.

He looks behind his shoulder from his protecting stance.

"Hold Jimin for me." - I said.

"Wha--" - I cut him off.

"Just do it." - I said in an unsual commanding voice.

His mouth was hanging and decided to close it and listen to me. He quickly went to Jimin oppa's side and took my place. I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Hwayou---" - I unsheethed the sword I was given.

It was shockingly lighter than I thought. The others were looking at me with wide eyes.

"Hwayoung...No! " - Jin oppa said.

"You'll get hurt, ani!! Stop!!!" - Jungkook oppa yelled.

I muffled their voices out. The troll was looking at me with a disgusting smile. The tree in his hand ready on his filthy hands. My hands shook really hard.

I closed my eyes that little feeling that seeped into me again. A feeling of warmth, burst, anger mixed with flames. I clutched onto the handle tigher. I opened my eyes and a burst of fire was on my blade in a snap of time.

I was a little shocked but didn't show it. Like I knew what I was doing. The faces around me also in shock. Especially the beast infront of me.

I clutched onto the sword much harder and started to run. Faster than I've ever been. I see a big stone in the path and used it as I jumped so high and slashed my flaming blade onto the head of the troll all the way through and into 2.

The shocked troll burned and turned into ashes that floated away in the wind. I dropped arm with the hand that held the blade to the my side.

The flames dispersed and disappeared away. I heaved in and out breathlessly. I took a deep breath and sighed. I sheethed my blade and turned around to be suddenly hugged by Jin oppa.

"You crazy girl." - he said.

"What?" - I asked, confused.

"You scared me..." - he sighed.

He lets go of my arm and holds my shoulders and looks into my eyes and smile.

"But you're still safe atleast." - he said in relief as he looked for any scratches or injuries on my face.

"That was...so awesome!!!" - Jungkook oppa exclaimed in awe.

"You looked so cool like a real heroine in a story!!!!" - he fanboys.

My cheeks flushed pink.

"H-how did you do that?" - Taehyung oppa asks, his face expressionless.

"I...I don't know." - I replied softly.

"Why?" - I asked after a little silence.

"Non of us...not even the elves, nymphs or anyone in this world is elemental powered." - He said in disbelief.

"No one?" - Namjoon nods.

"It's true Hwayoung." - he said.

"It's extremely rare. " - he added.

We all fell on silence a bit. My mind had deep thoughts before it was broken.

"We should keep moving." - Hoseok said.

We started walking to a direction away from the scene. Jimin being helped by Jin and Jungkook. The whole group except for me were hurt in some parts of them, Jimin being the worst.

We traveled as far before starting camp near a giant rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~