Chapter 18

Yoongi

I stood before my father who bid my mother goodbye before she left to get things arranged. He finally faces me and arched his brow.

"You don't need to keep hiding half of your face son. She's not here anymore." - he said.

I was caught off gaurd with wide eyes. The heat on my cheeks tingles but my eyes didn't show any emotion. I truly can't hide anything from him.

I sighed and calmed down, and pulled down my mask. With a straight face I looked at him.

"Why have you called for me?" - I asked monotonely.

"I just wanted to let you know that I think Hwayoung was beautiful today hm?" - he said with a smile which got me confused.

I stayed silent, the last memory of her back walking away with the others retracing back into my thoughts.

"So?" - I asked.

My father sighed and shook his head.

"What do you think about her?" - he asks, this time in korean.

What do I think about her? Why would he ask that? She's a stranger who saved my life by stealing away my first freaking kiss, I wanted to say.

"She's the granddaughter of Queen Nature and King Jinseong, daughter of Prince Jinyoung" - I said, my annoyance a little showy.

"Is this why you called me for?"

Yet again my father sighs and murmurs something to himself.

"Maybe I should cut this off and go straight to the point." - he said in defeat.

"I've decided to be excited on something you may not like at first...but it is what me and you're mother wishes. " - he said calmly.

"And what is that?" - I asked.

"The Queen had a vision that she has only told about to us, 4 kings" - he said without answering my question.

"And that is??" - I asked more impatiently.

"We want Hwayoung to be your---" I cut him off with big eyes, knowing where this was going.

"Wife?!" - he nods.

"I've only met her now and that's what you want? I just came back and that's what I'm gonna hear from you first?" - I said with anger.

"I won't do it cause I won't ever." - I said before stomping away from him and out of the showroom. Hearing my father sigh and mutter to himself.

I walked and walked to who knows where and stopped by a window and looked outside. There, my friends and that girl were playing.

Hwayoung was being chased by Taehyung who actually seemed be running away from Jungkook. I scoffed. Even my own friends are taken away from me. I stomped away and felt the anger I kept to myself.

Hwayoung

I laughed at Tae and Kookie oppa who were wrestling on the ground. My eyes glanced up the window to see Yoongi about to walk away. I could feel my cheeks' sudden burst of heat and the butterflies in my stomach all of a sudden.

"Well someone seems to have a little crush." - Jin oppa says teasingly as he stood next to me.

"A-ani, why do you say that?" - I asked nervously.

"Do you think I wasn't noticing you get shy all of a sudden around him? I mean..I know it may seem like it's because of his cold stares but I could feel that your like that for another reason sweetheart" - He replies.

"You sure know me so well quickly oppa." - I pouted.

He pinches my cheeks. I questioned it silently.

"I had to. Cause you're my little sister. " - he said sweetly.

"Our sister you mean." - Namjoon oppa added as he walked closer.

"Well, except for one of course." - Jin oppa said. Namjoon shook his head.

"Ani, two." - he said.

I was confused. Two? he says. Who are these two? What do they mean by except them?

"Come Youngie, we need to get you ready within an hour." - Jin oppa said as he held my hand.

Namjoon oppa stayed and waved goodbye since he would look after the boys. I waves back as I was walking away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funfact....this chapter, disincluding what I'm writing now..is exactly 666 words. 😱😂

(Edit: not anymore)