Chapter Four

ALEXANDER
_____________

She was no longer just my mate, Lyra was my wife, she was my whole world.

As I trailed kissed down her soft skin, I realised how much I appreciated her, all of her. She was quite possibly the best thing that had happened to me, and I wanted her to know that at every opportunity.

"You are mine," I growled against her inner thigh as I grazed my teeth over her soft skin. "Only mine," I told her, huskily, eyeing her wide emerald green eyes that were currently locked with mine.

"Yes," she replied, panting, struggling to breathe. "Yes, Alexander. I'm all yours."

I grinned, before I softly let my tongue lick over the fabric of her thong. It only took one stroke of my tongue for my girl to tilt her head back in to the chair and grip on to my head.

There was nothing sexier than knowing I had that effect on her. I wanted and needed to see that reaction out of her. It made my wolf extremely happy.

With another stroke and Lyra moaned my name lowly, making me smirk against the wet fabric. Her moans were like music to my ears, I could never get enough.

I grasped on to her legs and balanced them over my shoulders, before I tore at her thongs, losing my patience.

Before I could even admire her, I dived my tongue in to the folds hungrily.

"Alex," Lyra moaned, loudly.

Whenever she used that nickname for me, I knew I was doing what I intended. She was going to climax anytime now, and I was going to make sure of it.

My tongue roamed over her wet folds, savouring every drop of her, before I kissed her clit lightly, knowing she was probably quite sensitive right now.

"You taste so good, baby," I murmured against her, before I placed a light kiss on her.

"I lo- ahhhh," she seemed like she had wanted to say something but moaned mid-sentence when I shoved two of my fingers inside of her.

I chuckled softly at her cuteness, but continued to lick my way through her folds, enjoying how she kept becoming more aroused with each lick. She was mesmerising.

"Oh my god," she cried, holding on to my head tightly.

My fingers pumped in and out of her impossibly fast, and when I could feel her quadriceps tighten around my head, I knew she was going to climax.

But right before she could, I tore my fingers out of her and pulled her up from the chair in to my arms.

"No, don't stop," my Luna cried, panting as she leaned her head in to my neck.

I smiled and kissed her head. "Believe me, baby," I muttered against her head. "Stopping is the last thing we are doing this weekend."

Lyra lifted her head, gaping at me, but I quickly dipped my head to lock my lips with her. I was well aware that she could taste herself on my lips, but my girl didn't seem to mind.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, as I pushed her up against the wall. She had a full view of the clouds trough the small window beside us.