03-runaways

One thing Beomgyu never really liked was this modern life. Everyone constantly basing their life off things they enjoy online. Another reason why he hated the family he was born in, although he was grateful for all of the things he had gotten he never felt like it fit him.

If you have to know, Beomgyu's parents are rich and Beomgyu of course has his own bank account. He must admit he's a spoiled child but he doesn't really like any of it. He feels better when he's outside in their garden, he'd rather be outside with no entertainment than being inside scrolling on his phone.

He must be honest about one thing though, he used to be obsessed with his phone and just scrolling through social media 24/7 too when he was younger. But that changed as his parents finally got a divorce, yes. A divorce. He used to be on his phone 24/7 just to escape the shouting in his house just to escape reality, slowly losing touch with the beautiful reality too while trying to escape from the painful one.
After his parents divorced everything became more clear in his life, he moved in with his mom as she won the court case of the child's custody. His father lost. Mainly because his father could get very aggressive when he's angry which people feared, they feared he, Beomgyu could have a hard time in life because of his dad's aggressive anger issues.

Beomgyu loved living with his mom and step mother. Yep, Beomgyu's mom is bisexual. Which is why their business has become more popular over the years. Because it was run by two women which wasn't really common in the city they live in. And the citizens thought so bravely of them for just being who they are which is pretty hard these days.

He was happy he got to know his step mother when he was about 14 years old. Why? Because one day they had a small barbeque in the summer and they had invited their friends and children. That day he had met his best friend, that felt like a soulmate whether romantic or not. He made him so happy.
He met Huening Kai that day, he was so grateful for meeting such an angel like person.

"Beomgyu, dear what would you like to eat? I'll send the maid a text."

"You could also just go there and tell her or call for her name so she comes and then tell her.." Beomgyu mumbled. There goes his mother again, using the phone instead of just real life.

"Sorry what did you say? I was already typing a part of the message."

"Oh it's nothing mother. I just said I'm not really hungry at the moment."

"Ah, alright. Oh! Maid Eunho just send me a message saying that Huening Kai is standing at the door. Go open the door for him dear."

"Hyuka's here-? Why would that be.." Beomgyu questioned himself as he went to the front door. Opening the soft grey toned door.
Ah, there stood his friend before him. Holding a.. backpack?

"Hi hyung!"

"Hey Hyuka, what's up with the backpack?" I asked letting him in, as he took off his shoes, mom came. Standing next to me.

"Didn't I already send you a text dear? He's going to be staying here for the time being."

"Huh? For what?"

"My parents are on a business trip to Florida for a few months, hyung."

"So you'll be staying with us?"

"Yep!" Kai flashed me a smile, it seemed like he'll be staying in my room again. In fact it's nothing new for Kai to come and stay with us for a few months as his parents have a lot of business trips outside of Korea. But today I guess I didn't really expect him to say that he'll be staying with us for some time. Why? I don't know really but I guess it may be because his parents rarely go on business trips around this time of the year.