11- bookstore magic

On a rainy afternoon Beomgyu and his two bestfriends decided to meet up at their local bookstore.
When they arrived they smelled a soft caramel-lilac fragrance, heard a slow melody playing, the rain hitting the windows. A cute kitty running around, purring and meowing.

"Are you gonna get another book from that writer, hyung?"

"Yep! Her books are amazing!
And jeez, the boy protagonist.. he's written just so omg- you'd fall for him all over again in every book you read! I'd honestly wish I could meet him- but that's impossible as he's written and made out of fantasy, paper and ink..."

"Beomgyu- How can you say so much in just one breath-?"

"Oh Soobin hyung, hmm don't I always talk a lot about things that interest me? So I'm used to it!"

"Oh right. You're just like that. A dork."

"A dork you love~ Ah! But of course you love Taehyunnie more! Hehe. I'll leave you two here and go look for my books! Byeee!!"
Beomgyu excitedly bid his goodbye before happily but calmly running to the bookshelf where the books from his favourite writer were stored at. Leaving an slightly embarrassed Soobin behind with his 8 cm shorter boyfriend, Taehyun to be exact.

It took him about three to nine minutes to get to the bookshelf filled with books. It was all the way to the back of the store. The store didn't look all modern but more old fashioned, more dark academic then futuristic styles. Although it looked like this it still owned it futuristic parts, like the speakers hanging from the ceiling, playing the soft melodies. -The box that goes up and down- but then again it had it old fashioned looks from the inside. -The place where u pay- looked more futuristic then anything else in the store so it kind of stuck out, even though it looked different, it still somehow fit perfectly in the store.

Beomgyu had about four books in his hands when he was about to grab another that was a bit too high for him, even though he was quite tall. He couldn't reach the book with his 180 cm length. Right when he thought he got it, it fell to the floor,
startling him abit.

Right when he wanted to bend down to pick it up. It started to glow.

"What the–"

The light was blinding. Nobody else but Beomgyu was there to witness it, nobody really went to the back of the store. As Beomgyu actually liked a very small writer. She was amazing and deserved more recognition. But she often said she was content with the small fame she had, she didn't mind being small. "Whether I'm big or small. The only thing I'm aiming for is writing stories that nobody else writes about. My goal is to write about the unspoken words we hold on to. Whether I'm big or small, if people learn and enjoy my books, that's all that matters to me." The favourite writer of Beomgyu spoke during an interview.

The light shined brighter and brighter, blinding the boy. The light was so strong that he had to look away, you couldn't even have your eyes shut and faced to that direction. .

When Beomgyu could finally look back to the direction of where the book layed at, he saw.. something no one could believe.

Beomgyu's eyes where wide, mouth slightly opened. He dropped the other four books from shock.
Was he dreaming? No way that he.. that he saw the male protagonist.

"What the hell? How- I.. I must be dreaming-"

"You aren't though.."

"What the fuck- no, nope, na-ah, no way- there's no way.."