08-hoodie paws and a cutie

Beomgyu had just finished his shower. Black jeans and a simple white shirt. He didn't take a sweater or anything out of his closet even though he had enough. He instead sneaked inside his boyfriend's room and headed over to the closet, opening it, only to see that all of his hoodies and sweaters were really worn out!

“Oh my namjezus.. I don't even wear them that often and I treat them with care...”
Beomgyu softly stated as he looked through the sweaters and hoodies, looking if they all were worn out.
Sadly they were all indeed worn out.
Beomgyu got out of his bf's room and went to tell him that they urgently needed to go shopping.

⟨Huening Kai's pov⟩

I was cutting some fruits for me and my bear until I felt someone tugging on my shit from behind. I put the knife safely aside and turned around, wrapping my arms around my bear's waist.

“Yes my bear?”

“Kai-yah we have to go shopping!!”

“Hm? Why my love?”

Jagiya, I was just checking my closet and yours then I saw that your sweaters and hoodies are all worn out!”

“Oh wow, all of them?”

“Yes! What if you get cold and don't have anything to wear or something!?”
Beomgyu hyung exclaimed as he jumped up the kitchen island behind him. Stretching out his arms, making grabby hands, ah he wants that I pick him up.
So I did. He hoped up, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my torso, my hands on his thighs holding him up.

Beomgyu had now closed his eyes and parted his lips, I captured his lips with mine, we pulled away after a few seconds.
“Kai-yah, let's not take–” I cut him off, connecting our lips once more.

›at the clothing store‹

While we were choosing clothes to buy, we bumped into Heeseung.

“Heeseung hyung!”

“Kai-yah? Oh wow hello! What are you two doing here?”

“Well, surprisingly all of my hoodies and sweater are worn out. So we came to buy some new ones.”

“Yep! And what are you doing here?”
Beomgyu hyung question.

“Oh, me? I'm here with Sunoo. Well, we came to get some comfortable clothes for him. Since he recently came out to us as an age regressor! He's currently regressed to the age of four. So, yeah.”
Right when he finished, Sunoo came running to us with a pastel purple hoodie in his hands.
He had stopped running for a second and saw us standing next to Heeseung. I saw his eyes sparkle and then he started running towards us again.

When he arrived he showed to hoodie to Hee, “Seungie hyungggg!! Ca' I has tis 'oodie???? Pwetty pweaseeeeeeeeee~???”
Heeseung chuckled and nodded, “Sure Sunoo.”

“What?”
Beomgyu suddenly asked.
“Have you not given this angel a nickname yet?”
Beomgyu asked, frowning. Was he upset? But why?

“Ah, hyung. Don't get me wrong! But we can't call him nicknames.”

“What why?”

“We've asked him when he's big if he's okay with nicknames and he said yes but when we call him nicknames when he's regressed he keeps saying  "No you aren't allowed to call me that!!"  So we don't call him anything.. but we don't get why he said he's okay with them if he's big but when he's regressed he isn't!”