09 pt2-bloody shirt

“Oh, dear Kai. What? I'm doing? I used them as bait, why? Simply because I wanna show all of the students how useless you can be, not even able to predict something like this or help your silly little friends.”

“You fucking bastard! You could've just left them alone!”
Kai yelled at the bastard, running over to him and punching him in the jaw. Starting a fight with Yoojae.

When Kai took out his pocket knife, Yeonjun finally got out of Yoojae's friend's grip and started a fight with the guy. After a few minutes Yeonjun got punched in his gut and let out a painful screech as he also got kicked in his gut after falling from the first punch but he couldn't get up anymore as the third guy was sitting on top of him, ruining his pretty face.

“Kai! Watch out!”
Kai got kicked against his hand which held the pocket knife. Kai didn't actually use the knife in fights but in really dangerous ones like this one he had no other choice but to do so.  “Fuck” Kai hissed under his breath as the pocket knife got kicked out of his hand. When the knife got catched by one of Yoojae's friends. The guy stabbed his right leg. Right when Kai tried to get the knife back he fell down because of the sting from the knife being pulled out of his leg. The only thing that he didn't notice was the cut on his left side of his abdomen that he got from trying to take the knife back.

Well he did find out after hearing Beomgyu scream; “KAI! Are you okay? Your shirt is bloody!”

"Hello? What the hell is this Yoo Jae? Didn't I tell you stay away from them?"

[A/n]

I suck at fight scenes- but it's a filler and pretty much also kind of the only reason why I got this idea💀 bc of the song teeth-.

Also I just randomly searched for Korean names and saw the name Yoojae fly by so basically he's not an actual person.

–352 words