12-woke up&felt like crying

ꜱᴏɴɢ ʟʏʀɪᴄꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏɴᴛ

Beomgyu woke up, his eyes were still closed he wanted to go back to sleep. When did he fall asleep? He was watching a kdrama, is his phone dead? Are his headphones okay? It's still dark, weird. Beomgyu finally opens his eyes, darkness yet a small light from the outside glimmers on his soft skin and fluffy blankets. He checks his phone, someone asked when they finish school. He writes his reply but selects it all and deletes it. Nobody would be interested anyway.

Beomgyu shuts off his phone and just stares at the black screen of it. 'It's.. it's so nice and quiet, I like it yet hate it so much.' He thinks as he feels a few salty tears slide down his cheeks. He likes it so much because it's never this quiet, because his mind is never this quiet yet he already had a thought of nobody being interested in him. But he hated this silence so much that he couldn't hold in his tears. He knew it wouldn't stay this way, that's why he hated it because the silence would disappear as soon two people get up. He doesn't want to hear their screaming anymore even if he's used to it. He shouldn't be, no one should be used to something they hate happening over and over and over again.

"ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ɪ ʀᴜɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀʟʟ ꜱᴀᴅ„

Beomgyu got his thoughts interrupted by a gentle hand caressing his waist and pulling him closer. Right, his boyfriend had stayed overnight because they studied together but it was too late and his parents were out. "Why are you crying?"

"Sorry Kai, did I wake you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.."

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɴᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ„

Beomgyu tried to lift his hands up and wipe away the tears but he did so unsuccessfully. As Kai had already pulled him even closer if possible and whispered into his ear; "It's okay to cry Gyu hyung, but if you do at least let me hold you so you don't have to be alone for now."

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ„

"Alright.."
Beomgyu snuggled his in the crook of Kai's neck. His salty tears slide down his cheeks and down the sides of his eyes, onto Kai's neck and shoulder. But the younger assured him that it's alright. "It's okay, it's alright, just cry my love." He had said. And so Beomgyu had started to let himself go in the arms of his lover, crying and crying.

"Why'd you start crying?"

"I don't know.. I just woke up and felt like crying.."
Beomgyu chuckled.
Kai hummed and looked into the older's eyes with a tint of confusion as to why he was chuckling but also a tint of adoration shined in his eyes.
"What is it hyungie?"

"Ah nothing the sentence what I just said reminded me of the song, what was it.. ah yeah, 'What a perfect day for crying'."

"By Iamnotshane?"

"Yeh"
This time it was Kai who chuckled, he stroked the older's hair and pulled out his phone. "Wanna watch the kdrama which you were watching before falling asleep?"

"Yesss please."
Kai smiled, knowing that he slightly fixed the older's mood. His pretty smile would surely be missed by tons.

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ„

-579 words