Unfair Treatment

(Y'ALL THE CONCEPT PHOTOS, THEY ALL LOOK GOOD, I'M FUCKING SCREAMING, OH MY GOSH 🤨💥❤🤭🤨$❤🤭2@3'🤨)

"Hyung, please" Jungkook says, startled as Junghee got close. The guy points his knife at Junghee, glaring at him.
"Go ahead, walk closer" The guy says and Junghee gulps.

"Let go of my brother, you fucking asshole" Junghee says, glaring back. Junghee finally attacked, startling Jungkook, who's thrown on the ground with the guy.

He groans as his head hits the ground but he looked up to see Junghee, trying to get the guy off of him. He pushes the guy away from Junghee.
"Hyung, come on" Jungkook says, hearing a wince.

"Hyung?" He says and sees Junghee, clutching his bleeding arm.
"Hyung, you're bleeding" Jungkook says, even though he's feeling light headed himself.
"Jungkook, you're bleeding" Junghee says and looked at his brother's bleeding head.

Junghee stops a cab and they both got in.
"Are you feeling okay?" Junghee asks as he looked at Jungkook's head.
"Y-yeah, are you?" Jungkook asks and Junghee nodded.

The two arrived at the hospital and was immediately attended by the doctors. Junghee immediately called their parents as soon as the doctor had finished treating his wound. Their parents arrived after 5 minutes, they're both so worried for him.

"Mom, dad" He said and his parents hugged him.
"Mom, Jun-" He's cut off as his mother sighed in relief.
"I thought you were seriously hurt, Junghee... Be careful" His dad says and Junghee looked around but didn't see Jungkook.

"Mom, dad... Jungkook-" Again, he's cut off as his mother groaned.
"Jungkook must've been the cause of this, right?" His mother says, making him frown.

"Mom, what are you saying? I... I was the one who took him out" Junghee says but his parents ignored it. He sighs, seeing Jungkook, being helped by a nurse. He wanted to go to him but his parents stopped him, telling him to rest.

"But-"

"No, buts"