A Risky Decision

"Hyung

"Hyung... I have told you, even if it's you who's stopping them, they won't... They want me gone" Jungkook says as he glared at this brother.
"I'm just trying to protect you, Jungkook" Junghee says, staring at his brother in disbelief.

"I can protect myself, hyung" Jungkook says, sighing.
"But you weren't even doing anything when mom was screaming at you" Junghee says, sighing.
"I let them do it, okay? Because one day... I'll just end it all... " He says, whispering the last sentence.

"One day, what?" Junghee asks, raising his brow.
"Nothing" Jungkook says before covering himself with the blanket.
"Jungkook, why do you do this to yourself...?" Junghee muttered under his breath, staring at the lump on the bed.

A week later...

All of them looks up as they heard the door open.
"Look at what that is" His dad says and he nodded, walking to the door and seeing Junghee.
"Hyung?" He says, a bit confused because Junghee's break was over and he's supposed to be with his members.

"Junghee? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with your members?" Their mom asks and Junghee sighs.
"I quit" Junghee says and they both frowned.

"No, you can't quit, Junghee" Their mom says, raising her brow.
"Mom, it's my decision" Junghee says, looking at Jungkook and back at his parents.
"Junghee, you're wasting your career" Their dad says, scoffing.

"It's what I wanted, you guys can't have a say on this" Junghee says and grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him to their room. As they arrived, Jungkook removes Junghee's hold.
"Hyung... What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, staring at his brother in confusion.

"I quit so that I can always be here when they do something" Junghee says and Jungkook sighs. As he's about to talk, the door opened and they're met with their parents.

"As much as I hate to say this... But if Junghee quits, then Jungkook will need to pretend as him... "