I'm Proud Of You

Jungkook smiled as he stared at the fans, who cheered for them

Jungkook smiled as he stared at the fans, who cheered for them. They won an award, and he's very shocked. He thought he didn't do good with the performance, but they won. He had told this to Namjoon, who assured him that he did good.

Jungkook smiled, waving and bowing at them. They exited the stage and Jungkook's smiles. He wished his parents would be proud of him.

Jungkook walked to his room, smiling as he held his phone. He sat down on his bed, closing the door. He smiles and calls Junghee. It rang for a few seconds before he heard his brother's voice.
"Hyung! Did you watch the performance? Did I do good?" He asks and he hears Junghee's laugh.

"Of course, Kookie! You did good! I'm proud of you!"

"D-did... Mom and dad watch it?" He says, gulping. He hears nothing but silence, making him sigh. He let out a bitter chuckle before nodding to himself.

"Of course they did, Kookie... They're proud of you too!"

Jungkook sighs, he knew they wouldn't watch it. They literally hate him, why would they wanna watch something that he's in.
"You don't have to lie, hyung... That's okay, I shouldn't have expected that they would watch... Anyways... We won!" Jungkook says, changing the subject.

"I'm sorry, Kookie... I tried making them watch but they wouldn't"

"It's okay, hyung... Why would they even watch something that I'm in? If it was you who was performing, they would watch... From experience" He says, laughing bitterly.

"Kookie... Don't be sad... How about this... I'll send you some cookies and your favorite stuffed toy, you told me you weren't able to bring it because dad told you not to"

"Okay... Thank you so much, hyung... I've been feeling lonely" Jungkook says, giggling. He hears Junghee's chuckle, making him smile.