Meeting The Members

After the talk with the said person, Jungkook is then brought to what seemed like the dance studio

After the talk with the said person, Jungkook is then brought to what seemed like the dance studio. He gulps, he's very nervous. The manager had told him that he would be meeting the members.

Although Junghee had told him each and every one's name, he's still a bit nervous as he might confuse them. Afterall, he doesn't go on social media often, so he doesn't know them at all.

They stopped in front of the door and the manager smiled at him.
"Well, I'm leaving you here now... I'll bring your things to the dorms" The manager says and took Jungkook's bags.

Jungkook takes a deep breath and knocked before opening the door. He looks around and is startled as someone grabbed his shoulders. He looks back and is met with, from what he remember, Taehyung.

"Junghee! You're back! We missed you!" Taehyung says and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and hugged back.
"Woah... That's new" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.
"H-huh?" Jungkook says, did he do something wrong?

"I'm glad I got a hug from you, Junghee ah" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook gulps, biting his bottom lip.
"Hey! What about me?! Where's my hug?" Jungkook hears, looking back and is met with Hoseok.

Jungkook opens his arms and Hoseok smiles, walking to him and hugging him. Jungkook almost screamed when Hoseok picked him up.
"Woah, you've gotten lighter, Junghee... " Hoseok says, putting Jungkook down.

"Y-yeah" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Glad that you're back, Junghee ah" Jungkook hears, looking back and is met with four people.
"Where are these guys coming from? They're startling me" He thought and gave them all a smile.
"You're coming back, right?" Jimin asks and Jungkook hesitantly nodded.

"Really? Oh, my gosh! Yes!" Taehyung says and ran to him, hugging him tight. Jungkook just smiled and let them all hug him.

"This feels nice... "