A Bit Suspicious

"Okay, guys

"Okay, guys... I've been suspicious of Junghee for these past months" Jimin says and they all looked at him.
"Why? I think he's fine? Don't you like it? He's not that bratty kid like before" Yoongi says and the others nodded.

"Yeah, I know, I like it too, but then again... What made him change so much? I'm not gonna lie, I miss the bratty Junghee... Like, I miss him messing with me... This Junghee just apologizes for every little mistakes he does even if I'm not offended by it" Jimin says and the others agreed.

"Maybe he realizes that he's bratty? But then again, we were okay with him being bratty, what changed him?" Jin says.
"Also, I passed by his room last night... I heard him talking to somebody, I think we should confront him?" Namjoon says and they all frowned.

"Why would we care if he's talking to somebody?" Hoseok asks and Namjoon sighs.
"He was talking to this somebody like his brother... From what we know, Junghee doesn't have a brother nor a sister, he told us he's an only child" Namjoon says and he did made sense.
"I think we should really talk to him about this" Taehyung says and they all agreed.

"Junghee ah!" Jin calls and the said male walked down the stairs, looking at his steps before finally reaching the ground floor.
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook asks, looking at the oldest.
"We would like to have a talk with you, Junghee ah" Jin says, smiling.

Jungkook frowns. A talk, for what? For projects? For celebrations? For a surprise? He looks back sees the others, who walked to the kitchen and sat down. There were all there, so that means no one is getting a birthday surprise.

"We would like to have a talk with you about something"