A Warm Welcome

Jungkook looked around the dorms, he let out a small smile as he looked back at the others

"Hmm... Well, we cleaned your room for you... We waited for you, you know! We were about to cry when we heard you were leaving" Jin says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook just smiled and let out a small chuckle.
"Hmm... You must be tired... You go rest, I'll call you when dinner is ready, yeah?" Jin says and Jungkook nods before he walked to the said room.

He sees his bags there and he sat down on the bed. The room was just medium sized, he didn't really have any problems with it. He laid down and smiled wide as he stared at the ceiling.

"They welcomed me so warmly" He says, he never felt so happy. Even if they're kind of of a strangers to him, they made him feel special and loved. He sat up as his phone vibrated.

He takes it out of his pocket and answered it.
"Hello, hyung?" He says and he hears Junghee sigh in relief.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you know how many times I have called you, you didn't even bother calling me back... I was so worried"

"Sorry, hyung... I was kinda busy... They taught me the dances" Jungkook says and Junghee chuckles.

"So, how is it? I'm so sorry I couldn't stop mom and dad from making you act like me, I tried"

"No, no, hyung... I kinda like it... They welcomed me so warmly and made me feel loved" Jungkook says, smiling.

"From that tone, I know you're smiling... I'm glad you're feeling happy even if you're in a situation like this... You better update me every now and then, yeah?"

"Yes, hyung" He says, laughing. He hears Junghee laugh, making him smile wider.

"Take care, Jungkook ah... "