But You're Not Allergic To That?

"Junghee! You're back! We've missed you!" Taehyung and Jimin says, hugging the maknae

"Junghee! You're back! We've missed you!" Taehyung and Jimin says, hugging the maknae. Jungkook smiled, hugging them back.
"Come on, Jin hyung made us some Kimchi pancake" Jimin says and they walked to the kitchen, where the others are, eating their pancakes.

Jungkook greets them and they greeted him back.
"Come on, sit down" Taehyung says and pulled the chair back for the maknae to sit down. Jungkook sat down and Jin places down his plate of pancake.

As Jungkook ate, he suddenly let out a sneeze. They all looked at him and chuckles.
"Bless you, maknae" Hoseok says and Jungkook smiled before letting out another sneeze.
"Bless you" Now, it was Jin who said that.

They thought it was done until Jungkook let out another sneeze and he sniffles.
"Junghee, what happened? Are you sick?" Namjoon says, raising his brow. Jungkook looked around and sees a certain flower.

"I'm allergic to that flower" Jungkook says, pointing at the flower on the vase.
"Huh? But you've never been allergic to any flowers before...?" Jin says but took the vase away anyways.
"Maybe this is the only time he reacted to it?" Namjoon says and Yoongi nodded.

"Yeah, maybe... Do you have any medication for this?" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded. Because Junghee cared so much, he had also bought Jungkook some of the medications he needed. And he was hiding it in his pocket the whole time.

"Okay, you're almost finished with your food anyways... Take it after eating that piece, yeah?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.

"Hyung, don't worry too much" Jungkook says as he stared at his brother.

"How can I not? Your nose is literally so red"

"You know what happens after I get an allergic reaction, hyung... And besides, it's not that serious" Jungkook says, trying to assure his brother.

"Okay, okay... But if you need more medications, just tell me"