The Truth

"Yes, go on?" Jungkook asks and they all stared at each other before nodding

"Junghee ah... Did you like about not having a sibling?" Jimin asks and Jungkook looks at them.

Jungkook gulps and hesitantly shook his head.
"Junghee ah... Please tell us the truth" Jin says, voice sounded like he's begging.

Jungkook feels stressed by the situation now, he's panicking. What is he gonna do? What would happen if they found out he's not the real Junghee? What would they do with him? What would their parents do?!

"Junghee" Namjoon snaps Jungkook out of his trance. Jungkook looked at them and scratched his head.
"Okay, okay! I do have a brother!" Jungkook says, he gave up.

"Really? Why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung asks, looking at the younger.
"Because our parents wouldn't want me to ruin this pretending thing... " Jungkook says, his voice sounded so much like a whisper that they could barely heard him.

"Can we see how he looks like?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook looked at them, his eyes widening.
"N-no, I would want him to be private" Jungkook says, gulping as he held his phone tight.

"Come on, Junghee ah... We've told each other who our siblings our, he can't be that bad" Yoongi said and they all nodded. Jungkook gulps before turning his phone off.

He's giving up on this pretending thing. He wants to he him, not his brother. He shows the wallpaper, a photo of him and Junghee.
"You have a twin?! What's his name?" Taehyung says, feeling happy about the fact that his only maknae is a twin.

"J-Junghee" Jungkook stutters, making all of them confused.
"Junghee? But you're Junghee, so he's Junghee the second?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook laughs a little.

"I'm not actually Junghee... I'm only acting as Junghee... I'm Jungkook... "