I Kinda Like It

A week later

A week later...

Jungkook smiled as they joked around. He had a good meal with the six of them. He hadn't eaten in a dining table for so long. Usually, when Junghee was still in this group and he's still with his parents, he used to eat at his room, alone.

It's kinda nice that he could eat with people, he missed it. He laughed at every jokes that Jin made. Though at first, they asked him why he kept on laughing on the jokes since he usually don't laugh at it, as Junghee, he explained to them that it did sound kinda funny.

And because of that, he got Jin thanking him. He helped Jimin with the dishes. Jimin told him that he'll wash and he can go rest now. Jungkook thanks him and walked away.

Jungkook walked to his room, smiling as he takes his phone out of his pocket. He then called Junghee. It rang for a few seconds and he then hears Junghee's voice.

"Jungkook, you finally called"

"Hyung, we literally call each other everyday" Jungkook says, giggling. He hears Junghee's chuckle, making him smile.

"Well, yeah... I miss seeing you, you know! It's boring here in the house... And it's been a week since you went there... How is it there?"

"Hyung, it's so fun... Kinda tired with the dancing and singing, but it was so fun..." He says, smiling.

"We ate some chapagetti and then some spicy chicken, hyung... I know you eat spicy chicken, but damn, I didn't know it was that spicy... My lips are swollen... And then Jin hyung made jokes... It's the first time that I laughed that hard and also first time I ate in a dining table with people... It was so good, I had so much fun... I like it!"

Junghee smiled as he listened to his brother's rant. He's glad that his brother sounded so happy, he's glad that he's not like before, so gloomy and drained.

"Really? That's good, Kookie..."