Happy Stories

Jungkook smiled as he thanked Jin for the food he had made

Jungkook smiled as he thanked Jin for the food he had made. He stared at the food, taking in the scent and smiled wider.
"I like this new Junghee" Hoseok says, patting Jungkook on the back.

"Yeah, you're more open to us" Namjoon says and Jungkook just smiled, nodding.
"But you don't talk that much, that's okay though" Jin says and Jungkook laughs.
"Thank you for the food, hyung" Jungkook says and Jin gave a thumbs up and blew a kiss to him.

Jungkook smiled as he watches Hoseok teach the choreography, he analyzes every move so that he'll be able to memorize and do it properly.

"Papapa... And like this bambambam" Hoseok says with his usual sound effects as he helped Taehyung properly do his part. He likes this. No problems and no parents to stop him from doing what he likes.

Jungkook laughs as he Junghee made funny faces.
"Hyung, stop doing that" He says, laughing.

"Why would I? You seem to like this so much, you're literally laughing"

"Because you look silly" Jungkook says, touching his cheeks as it started to hurt from laughing too much.

"I don't care, at least you're laughing"

"Hey! Seriously, hyung... My cheeks hurt already"

Jungkook whined, huffing. Junghee smiled, staring at his brother.
"It's been a month, Jungkook ah... I miss you!" Junghee says, huffing. Jungkook smiled, staring at him.

"Hyung... I miss you too, you know"

"Yeah, but you seem happier there... I love listening to your rants about how happy your day is... I'm glad they're treating you good, I told you they're nice people" Junghee says, smiling.

"Hmm, how about you? How are you doing? How is mom and dad doing...?"

Even though their parents hate him, he still asks about them.
"Well, I'm okay... I'm enjoying the rest I have and they're doing good"

"Are they happy that I'm gone...?"