Why Did You Stop Me?

Jungkook was about to turn his phone on when Junghee said something

"Why did you stop me?" Junghee asks, he's not mad or anything, but he's confused.

"Hyung... Arguing with them won't go anywhere" Jungkook says, sighing.
"When I wasn't around for a year... Did you try and tell them what they're doing wrong?" Junghee asks and Jungkook sighs.

"Yeah, but they don't bother listening to me... They said I'm a waste of space and I think they're right-" Jungkook is cut off as Junghee covers his mouth.

"You're not a waste of space" Junghee says, glaring.
"Why do they even hate you? We look so much alike" Junghee says, sighing.

"Maybe because we're different from each other... You're successful, while all I do is stay at home and in my room... You're out there performing, making them proud, while I just stay here and study" Jungkook says, sighing.

"They should be proud you're studying, like I can't even go to school at this point because I'm very busy" Junghee says, trying to lift up his twin's mood.
"They like the fame that you're giving them, hyung... That's why they're proud of you" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Eh... But look at you! Straight As, competing in different countries... Isn't that enough to be proud of?" Junghee says and Jungkook just smiled.

"Let's not talk about them, hyung... Yeah?" Jungkook says, sighing before he turns his phone on and laid down. Junghee looked at his brother and felt bad.

Junghee sighs as he hears screaming from downstairs. He looks around and didn't see Jungkook. His eyes widened and he immediately got out of his room, running down the stairs and seeing Jungkook, being scolded.

"Mom!" Junghee says and grabbed Jungkook, hiding him behind him.
"What are you doing?" Junghee says and their mom sighs, shaking her head.

"Jungkook?"