Brother's Reunion

Jungkook puts on his bucket hat and put on his mask as he looked at himself in the mirror

Jungkook puts on his bucket hat and put on his mask as he looked at himself in the mirror. Grabbing his phone and keys, he walked out of his room. He's met with Jimin, who was about to go to his room.

"Oh, Junghee? Where are you going?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smiled, scratching his nape.
"Oh... I'm going to meet a friend, hyung" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"I was about to call you for breakfast..." Jimin says and Jungkook laughs.

"No need to, me and my friend are going to eat outside" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded. He couldn't say that he's meeting Junghee, because he is "Junghee".

"Okay, be careful" Jimin says and he nodded.
"Please tell them that I'm going out" Jungkook says and Jimin gives a thumbs up.

Jungkook fixes his mask and looks up as he hears the cafe bell ring. He smiles behind his mask as he sees Junghee, who was also covered up. So much for being twins and famous.

"Jungkook ah" Junghee says as the other stood up. Jungkook opened his arms and is immediately embraced by his brother.
"I missed you so much" Junghee says, rubbing the other's back.

"I've missed you too, hyung" Jungkook says and Junghee chuckles.
"So... Here he is" Junghee says and gave the stuffed toy the other loved so much.
"Hmm... Thank you" Jungkook says and took the toy.

"So... Your treat?" Jungkook says and Junghee scoffs, nodding.
"Yeah, yeah, my treat" Junghee says, laughing.

"See you again, Junghee ah!" Jungkook says and Junghee playfully glared.
"Junghee ah?" Junghee says and Jungkook giggles.
"What? Isn't that your name?" Jungkook says and Junghee pinched his brother's cheeks.

"Aigoo~" Junghee says and pats his brother's shoulder.
"Be careful on the way home, Jungkook ah" Junghee says and Jungkook nodded.

"You too, hyung"