Jungkook's First Performance

Jungkook didn't hear any answer from Junghee, which made him sigh

"I know they are..." He says, chuckling.

"Jungkook... "

"Enough of that, hyung... I'll have my first performance tomorrow and I'm nervous" Jungkook says, changing the topic. He hears a light chuckle on the other line.

"You'll get used to it, Jungkook ah... I sometimes feel nervous too... But you have them to take good care of you... And if you ever make a mistake, it's okay... Everyone makes mistakes"

"Thank you, hyung" Jungkook says, feeling a little better at his twin's words.

"You should go to sleep now, it's late"

"Yeah, yeah, you too... Sleep well" Jungkook says, smiling a little.

"You sleep well too, good night"

"Good night" Jungkook says and ended the call. He sighs, putting his phone down. Laying down, he smiles as he stared at the ceiling.
"You can do this, Jungkook ah... " He says, assuring himself for tomorrow.

Jungkook looked around the place. There were so many people. He greeted each and everyone. Though he didn't know some of them that much, he wonders how Junghee can keep up with memorizing names since he probably know everyone here.

He sat down next to Jimin, who smiled and wrapped an arm around him. He looked at the stage, lightly bopping his head to the music that played in the background. He smiles and waved at some people he knew, since he does watch things like these sometimes.

Jungkook takes a deep breath as they got in position. Hoseok gave him a thumbs up, which made him feel better since he knows that the older sometimes helps with the choreography. The song started and they
started dancing.

They danced until the song finishes and they're all breathing heavily. Jungkook sees the camera being pointed at him, so he smiled a little while he breathes heavily.