● 1 ●

Editing
__________________

A Morning with birds pretty chirping , the Sun has risen. The sky is light blue with green beautiful trees , Fresh cold air. With a Beautiful Boy.

And the boy is enough for making the morning more beautiful. Anyways..the beautiful boy slowly turn other side and cover himself with the blanket, trying to hide his pretty face from the sun ray.

But the early morning sun ray is good for the health. He open his eyes when he don't feel like sleepy again. He get up and sat on the bed and yawned. He fully open his eyes when sun rays hit his face again.

He looked towards his window which was pretty big and half cover with white curtain, he smiled and walked towards the window and fully side slide the curtain and opened the window with his hands.

He closed his eyes and smiled brightly when the fresh air hit his half body. He love to feel the fresh early morning air. He opened his eyes and looked some birds setting on the tree, he smiled again and stretched his hand and two birds come and sat on his hand.

He chuckled and kissed the birds lightly who fly away after getting a kiss from Jeon jungkook who flashed his famous bunny smile.

It's not like it's first time , it's common for him he always do that, he's in love with birds and pets Although he doesn't have a pet, he loves pets.

After that he went to freshup. He's so happy today, today is his first day at University. After finishing his school he finally get a famous University and today is his first day.

He's excited but at the same time nervous too because who knows someone will going to bully him and will do something wrong. He's not used to it but still he's scared.

He's so soft and fluffy baby. He don't know about weapons and gun. He hate fight so much you can say he hate the things is connected with fights and blood.

He only get to see soft and innocent things, it's not like he's innocent No he's not innocent but his face look like he's.

Anyways..jungkook come out after freshing up and dress up into his University uniform and combed his hair and put some lip balm which make him look cute with pretty.

He went to downstairs for the breakfast. he come to downstairs and saw his father. He smiled and went to him. "Good morning dad" he greet his dad who immediately fold the news paper and kept it aside, giving full attention to his one and only son.

Whom he love the most in this world. "Good morning love, how was your sleep?" Jungkook chuckled at his dad's questions. He sat beside his dad and held his hand. "It was good dad as well"

Jungkook answered his dad "oh my love, I know but today is your first day at your university, you must be scared and nervous that's why I asked love" jungkook nodded "don't need to worry dad I'm nervous but not scared"

Jungkook's dad nodded at jungkook words "ok come let's eat breakfast you must be getting late huh" jungkook smile and nodded. They went to dinning table and sat beside eachother.

The maid serve them the food and they both eat talking about random things. After they done they come back to living room and sat on the big couch.