◍ 12 ◍

Here you go, enjoy :)
-----------------------

Just as a new day begins they bunk the class, after attending 2 to 3 class they ran out from the University. For them it was the most funniest part of their day today. Where only them together and no one else.

For jungkook his mind was saying that he shouldn't go against his Father's words, but his heart was only focus on the man walking besides him. He don't know but he felt that it's so good going against his father's words, for the first time ever in his life.

What jungkook doesn't had in his life? Money, mansion, cars and what not. But nothing make him happier than now, he's walking out with a man whom he just know about months now.

And for taehyung, he cannot explain but felt the joy floating inside his body instead of bloods. The presence of jungkook gives him a different joy that no one can give. Holding hands like lovers, laughing and giggling together.

Watching movies on hall, going onto restaurant for lunch then back to walking, going amusement park eating ice creams buying eachother things. And so on.

They didn't even realise when the time gose and it was evening already, after a lots of enjoyment they head to eachother home by walking, no cabs no cars they just walked to their house. They weren't tired and this surprise them.

After coming home, when Jungkook's father asked him where he was till now, Jungkook, without worrying, told him the lie saying the 'he tooked extra classes today' and he felt good doing this, he had never done anything like this in his life.

But after meeting Taehyung, everything has changed, Jungkook has changed. Jungkook had not made a single friend in school since childhood. Because his dad told him not to, and he doesn't know why?

Specially he never missed a class in his life even by mistake and look today he bunked his university. He realized that freedom is also necessary at least once in his life.

Today was Saturday means it was the weekend already, Jungkook was going to his next class but then his eyes fell on someone or maybe he could recognize the figure from the eyes.

He saw that it was Taehyung with a girl too. His eyes spotted that they were giggling, maybe that was so unsatisfied for jungkook's heart he doesn't like it at all. And he's unaware of it.

He didn't like this feeling even more because Taehyung didn't talk to him today, he didn't even come to him for lunch in the canteen during the free period. No messages no call nothing! Jungkook ignored it thinking it might be some reason, he might be busy.

But here he is also with a fucking girl!?

His eyes twisted when he saw the girl pull out a fucking rose!? She smiled shyly as she handed it to taehyung who took it happily before smiling at her widely. He saw how taehyung ruffle her long hairs before patting it lightly.

Jungkook was surprised, when his vision suddenly become blurry and soon it get clear when the tears roll down to his cheeks. He's crying! And he don't know why? But his heart clenched at the sight in front of hi eyes.

His leg stumbled as he move more further, to listen what they were talking but was hidden from there eyes.

"haha! How funny! You know that m' your senior?" he heard again a chuckle left taehyung's mouth at the girl who nods shyly, "o-oppa.. I really l-like you" she utters but was loud enough for taehyung's ears to listen her.

"how much do you like me?" he clenched his jaw when he heard taehyung asking. "hm.. s-since the D-Day I've s-seen you" the girl said in her usual low voice and shuttering. "but I'm very- um sorry though" the answer was so rude to the girl's ears as tears welled up on her eyes.