◍ 8 ◍

Jungkook's day at University was really boring and tired. Taehyung was not there today because of some reason but he try to message or call him. He thought that maybe he would be busy in stuffs.

It's 2 pm right now still there's no relief in jungkook's heart , his heart still wants to know why taehyung didn't came to University today? And then he decided that s
he should call Taehyung.

"Hello" Taehyung speak from the side of call ,his voice was not as clear as usual jungkook could clearly hear the sadness on his voice.

"Taehyung? Are you ok?" His voice was as sweet as sugar. "Can we meet" that's the only one thing jungkook get as a answer.

"T-tae.. at this t-time..I mean wh-"

"Are you coming? Or not?" Jungkook didn't expect this from Taehyung.. it was making him confused....at his sudden answers and questions..

"I-i would definitely come tae bu-" he again cut off by elder. " I'm waiting for you at the cafe.. I'll send you the address "

"hello? Tae? Taehyung?!" The call was disconnected already , he sigh 'now i have to lie to dad again'

Oh of course he'll have to lie again because his dad asked him a thousand questions when he came home from Taehyung's house this morning....He said that he was at Ava's place. He didn't have any other lies to end the matter.

He gets dressed and to meet Taehyung. He wore a white tees and black skinny jeans, wear perfume which was really expensive and the smell was so nice. It's smells like cream, he applied his fav lip balm.

_____________________________________

He went downstairs and it was his dad there who looked at him and asked questions "where are you going honey? You look pretty" he sit next his dad and hold his dad's hands into his. "You trust me right dad?" He asked rubbing his dad's hand with his thumb,

"Of course honey I do why?" His dad is always sweet towards his and also this time his dad is nice towards him. "i'm going to meet my friend dad , she is unwell and she did not even come to University today.And dad, I'm not the only one, all of our friends are going to meet her. I'll be back home safe dad promise" he completed.

"I am happy for you that you have made friends honey but see even such deep friendship is not good. No one can't say anything, you didn't come home last night, you didn't even answer the calls..you don't know how worried sick I was last night! You are one only child of mine, I cannot lose you. you are my everything you are my first property...।I am so protective over you that I kept you indoors throughout your childhood or even made your school online...।I wanted to make your college online too, but I also did not want you to remain locked inside the house, so I made your college offline.But if you make this mistake again, then I will not take long to change my decision." His dad finished with his long strict lecture and look at jungkook. Jungkook put his head on his dad's chest and said.

"I m sorry dad.. but I promise I would be back soon I wouldn't let you get worried again"

"Till 6 pm it's 2:30 right now and you have 3 and half hours to spend time with your friends so please be back at 6 pm" jungkook nods and his dad kissed his forehead.

"Should I ask driver to drive you there?"

"It's fine dad no need of driver I'll take cab"

_______________________________________

Jungkook arrives at the address Taehyung gave He was looking inside that cafe from outside because the front part of the cafe was made of mirror which can be seen both inside and outside.