◍ 10 ◍

Finally today is the day, Taehyung always had a bad day when he saw Jungkook danced with kai, His whole day went worse, he didn't feel like doing anything, he just felt like punching kai in the face hard until his all teeth breaks down.

It's funny though , why he wanted all this but he just wanted to do , punch on his face.

But today was that day, he decided that he is not going, no matter what happens! He even told his friends not to call him because he is not going to come, calling him will be no use.

Today all the students of the university are busy in preparing for the party. Room decoration and principal's welcome and games and all.

It doesn't takes much to pass the time.

It was 6 o'clock now and the party was about to start at 7 o'clock ,All the preparations were done and everyone was ready with their costumes, The people who were singing and dancing were re practicing their dance and songs as it was still time for the party to start.

"Where is tae , Eric? he should be here by now" Jungkook asked while adjusting his dress. "He's not coming Jungkook." Eric replied. "Why!?" jungkook asked.

"Jungkook there is no need of him to come, since he hasn't participated in anything anyway." Eric said normally, Jungkook isn't quite as happy as he was before.

he really wanted taehyung to come, "Ava please call him" he requested , Ava also knew that Taehyung would not come even if she called, but she did not want to make Jungkook sad by saying no, so she nodded.

She excused herself and went to an concer and calls taehyung, The call was answered only after a couple of rings. "Hi?" taehyung said from the other side,

" Taehyung you're really not coming?"

"I'm not Ava , I told you yesterday"

"i know and i'm not asking you to come"

"Then?"

"Jungkook, he wants you to come"

"told him that i am not coming" this time his voice was sounding cold and a little angry.

"I sai-"

"I'm not coming bye"

He hang up the call. Ava sigh cause she know this will going to happen. She went to her friends and she could see Jungkook's hopeful eyes and she knew what Jungkook wanted to ask her.

"Ava what did she say?" Jungkook asked, Ava sighed and said "he refused just like we said " ।jungkook sighed in disappointed , He didn't want to force it so he let it go.

It was time for the principal to come and all the children and teachers had taken their respective positions to welcome the principal and his wife.

Jungkook was holding a bouquet that was for the principal and the principal's wife. Shortly, a noise was heard outside, it is clearly known that the principal's car has arrived.

Jungkook and all his friends go out and stand, waiting for the principal and his wife to come out of the car, "kook when principal sir and mrs. Principal come q out you will give them these bouquets ok?" she handed another bouquet to jungkook, Jungkook looked at her startled and said "But- but why should I give both the bouquets, you give them an up"

He said handing her back the bouquet "If I had to give, why would I have told you?" She also said handing back the bouquet to Jungkook, But before Jungkook could say anything, a teacher told Jungkook that the principal and Mrs. Principal has come Give the bouquet to them...

Jungkook immediately gave them the bouquet with a smile and wished them a wonderful anniversary. Both the principal and mrs. Principal Impressed by a cute act by Jungkook, they happily accepts the bouquet.