● 13 ●

Enjoy.. :)
-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook eyes closed itself when taehyung sucked his lower lip, he melt as he kissed back. He don't know but he kiss back with the same smooth and love on it.

He was feeling satisfied by now taehyung's lips on his.

They kissed for some minutes before they back away, the dizzy eyes of their stare into eachother, Losing onto it. "girlfriend? Which girl and friend are you talking about?" taehyung questioned when the silence was taking place, his voice was so deep that jungkook can lost on.

Jungkook was hazy when taehyung's voice drag him back. He just look everywhere except those dizzy drunk looking eyes. "i-"

Jungkook didn't utters after that. He had nothing to say though, of course because he himself is unaware of his sudden wired behaviour. "kook you have been fucking ignoring me! When I visit you at your home you lock yourself in your room! I wan' answer!" taehyung whispered yelled as he move closer.

Jungkook stand straight when the older move more closer to him, he keep his plam on the hard chest of older. "answer me or I'll make you begging for breath I'm telling you"

" nothing" that's all Jungkook's says. And a gasp left his mouth when the older captured his lips again sucking it aggressively and griping the waist tightly, pulling him closer until there was no distance left between them.

To jungkook surprise he didn't pushed the older instead his hands unknowingly grabbed those muscles shoulder tightly.

Taehyung lift one thigh of younger into his arms and pushed him more into the wall, but the moment was no use to stop the moving lips of taehyung which was sucking the cherry lips out.

When Jungkook was left breathless he start tapping on older's shoulder, instructing him to stop. But in return taehyung grip the waist more tightly making the younger moan. Taehyung took the advantage as pushed his tongue into the jungkook's mouth.

"hmgmh!" jungkook tries to push him back, and at last after three times of fail he gave up. He stop kissing the older back which actually make taehyung stop and back away. A dark shade of red hue landed on jungkook's cheeks when he saw their saliva string keeping them connected.

Taehyung back away more making the thick string broke and landed on the chin of jungkook.

Jungkook was about to wipe it immediately but taehyung was fast enough to stop his moment and wipe the saliva string with his thumb, cleaning the spot.

After that the silence fell over them again. But taehyung thought to break it. "jungkook I don't know what is poking you but listen, this is not satisfying me. It's making me mad, I'm becoming a mad man" taehyung stop when the younger look deep into his eyes.

"you know what I've gone through? Your presence makes me feel joy but your ignorence made me feel like crazy! Please jungkook don't do this, nothing make me happy after my mom went to coma, my whole life turned black after it but you came like a colour onto my life. You brings back my happiness, I might sound weird or over dramatic but name it whatever you want but this is the truth. At first I was unaware of my feelings, nor I wanted to be aware of it but I say... I- fell for you at very first sight. Your are not very funny but-" he paused and grip jungkook's waist, pulling him closer again. "-your presence and attention is enough to bring me joy, makes me smile and laugh."

Jungkook was left speechless .It seemed as if the words were stuck in his throat, both his mind and heart were saying some strange things that he could not say. he doesn't know whether he loves him or not? He was stuck in a battle of his own which seemed a little difficult to get out of.