◍ 6 ◍

Whole one week has passed as usual. Day by day jungkook is loving to be in close to taehyung. Mostly with Taehyung , Taehyung's friends are also jungkook's friends but mostly jungkook like to spend time with Taehyung.

As far as jungkook know then he know that taehyung is a person who have a heart which easily get hurt. Taehyung keep his all house problems secrets and never told about his mom's health condition not even his friends and his own his dad.

It's not like taehyung wanted to. He doesn't want his father to know how his mother's condition is. He just wants his mother to get well as soon as possible.

Or the shocking thing is that his mother's condition is fine now but not as much as it should be. Taehyung had lost hope that his mother will be with him or not.(?)

But Jungkook was with him all the time whenever Taehyung needed Jungkook he just remembered Jungkook and Jungkook would come to him.

It is not like that Jungkook used to come all the time, just they both used to talk on call or else they used to have their little time spend at the cafe for 10 minutes or 30 minutes

And both of them liked it very much and still it seems that both of them still like to spend their time with each other.

Happiness , sadness everything

And Taehyung He considers Jungkook a part of his happiness. If he have jungkook, his happiness is with him.

Or what if jungkook left him? This is the biggest fear he have in his mind or heart.

And today is the graduation of their seniors and principle of their University have thrown a party tonight in a hotel which isn't much far.

Right now jungkook is sitting on the bed which belongs to Kim taehyung who's inside the bathroom showering. While jungkook waiting for him to come back soon.

Jungkook cute doe eyes were roaming around the whole room. Looking the photos frame on the wall. He walked closer to an picture frame which was on the middle of the room wall.

The picture frame was Taehyung's , he saw the handsome man picture with a golden shine on his eyes

'so handsome' he thought on his mind and touched that picture frame.

He gasped suddenly when suddenly a cold big hands grabbed him by helding jungkook's tiny waist and make him turn towards the surface of his own face.

Jungkook blink for twice, recognising the person in front of him. His eyes widen open when he saw Taehyung in front of him eyes in half naked. Taehyung was wearing a white towel around his waist while his upper body was naked. And water was dripping from his wet hair.

Taehyung's hands are around the tiny waist of Jeon jungkook helding it so carefully. He move closer a little so that taehyung wet hair can touched the visible little forhead of the younger who's so lost in looking the hot man in front of him.

The drops of the water falls in the forhead of jungkook who suddenly came back into the earth. "Where are you looking at mr.jeon?" It's a teasing tune of the elder who controlled his laugh seeing a shy Blushy bunny in front of him.

Jungkook puched taehyung a little who laughed away. Jungkook started to catch the hot man who started to run for his life.

Jungkook throw a pillow towards Taehyung to hit him save himself by that soft pillow by using a exrta pillow and run towards the couch before putting the pillow to it place.