◍ 4 ◍

After hanging up the call Taehyung put his phone back on his pant pocket before entering the room he was standing near.

He entered and closed the door behind before walking close to his mom who's sleeping on the bed.

With oxygen mask on his face.. some water tubed attached with his mom's skin's.. his mom's skin's look so pale but don't don't say anything...as he know what happened to his mom.

He sat beside his mom's and held his mom's hands..."Mom I promise I'll not let that person live peacefully if I got to know that the reason behind your coma is he. Did isn't doing anything mom.. he saw that person who did this all and he even try to find that person..but when he being unable he leave mom...

He stop doing all this because stela needed his help in progress her own life style.. she's so selfish but dad... he's also becoming selfish for her...for her he's ready to do anything... anything mom anything...if you were here with us fully perfect and fine you had scolded dad but..."

A tears slide down from not taehyung but for his mom's eyes... who's on the bed from almost 5 years.. and it's proof all this that his mom is hearing him...Kim Seokjin his mom is hearing him.

Taehyung held his mom's hand tightly and cry out " why mom why?? Why dad changed? I hate this all...after you went to coma I hate living with dad... Because he never care for me...mom please open your eyes and looked at you.. I'm yearning for your touch on my cheeks you always used to pinched mom please"

"Younge master..." A main call Taehyung while standing on the door with a tray. Taehyung nodded and she entered the room.."what happened?" Taehyung asked while wipping his tears off.

"Younge master it's time for mater Seokjin injection..so I came here to do" she said and put the tray on the table and stand in front of Taehyung... waiting for him to go out.

"Do you know how to do?? Where is nurse?" Taehyung asked with so much coldness in his voice.. "younge master today the nurse will be absent so I'm here to d-"

"Call the nurse and say that kim Seokjin son Kim taehyung want her to do this all..right now and I don't want any excuses" He kissed his Jin forhead and walked out of the room..

The maid took out her phone from her pocket and call someone.. "hello" A voice come over the call...the voice was a girl voice.."hello ma'am younge master is not letting me do this"

The maid Sohi replied "but why?" The girl over the call asked in anger. "I thought as I always give injections to master Seokjin everyday which all thinks that the injection is given by doctor but what they don't know is the injection im giving to master Seokjin is made by you...and we both are sure that it's gonna damages master Seokjin health which can make him die too...and as unless I'm giving these injections to master Seokjin his body is getting weak day by day...

And as always I give injections to master Seokjin I again came to give injection to master Seokjin but I can't because younge master was in room and he war warned me to call the nurse now?"

She stopped and waited for the girl over the call to spoke.."listen Sohi I don't want to loose what I wanted from the beginning and I can't lost it in any cost so do something and give that injection to Seokjin get it?" The girl over the call spoke and hang up the call...

Sohi angrily put her phone on her maid dress pocket before looking at jin.."look mr I hate your family so much and I can do anything to separate your family huh" Sohi smirk and took the injection.

She first look at the injection deeply before giving it to Jin. Jin's body went numb..She immediately took the tray and walked out of the room...

〜┌OTHER SIDE┘〜

Jungkook had dinner with his dad and went back to his room for some study..while jungkook was doing his study suddenly he got a message from a unknown number.

At first jungkook ignore it but again a message come from the same unknown number...he closed his book aside and saw the message on his phone.

He open the message~~~

?? : Hey!

?? : Busy??

Jungkook eyebrows raised up at the question.. who's this and why is this person asking like this..he thought in his mind and sat properly on the chair before typing the reply message.

Who??

He asked in message and his eyes wide open when he saw the reply from the other person come in seconds...

?? : It's me baby! Your future boyfriend or soon to be Husband!

Jungkook was more shocked then before when he read the message Gay?

Who are you I'm asking!! And how dare you
To say those things to me!?

Jungkook isn't much angry as it's look on the message.. it's normal but if someone will read this do they actually will think it rude and anger..

_________________________________________

┏AUTHOR┛

I know I'm late but I update today,, I'm very sorry for being late.. it's just because of my school's work and school...

What do you think who will be the message man??