● 9 ●

"Where is he!? He must be in the house by now!?" Mr,jeon asked his bodyguards and mads while shouting "Master, he must have been busy with some work" John said. He's the best bodyguard of Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon angrily throws a vass on the floor near the main gate, "DAD!?" Then came a voice that Mr. Jeon recognised. He turns to where the sound came from, and saw Jungkook standing in front of him at the main door with a worried face.

Jungkook was too scared to see his father's anger, he went to his father and hugged him. Seeing this form of his dad, he started thinking that if anything happens to him, his father will destroy the whole world,

Jungkook's father didn't hug him, he was just angry at him. "Where were you?" Mr-jeon asked to take it easy because no matter how angry he was, he couldn't yell at Jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes and said "I'm fine dad just calm down I came home on time just 5 minutes late... I'm sorry" Mr-jeon also hugged Jungkook and said, "I was scared. Your coming 5 minutes late scares me."

____________________________________

Taehyung also reached his home and went to his room, he was tired but today was a very happy day for him, His mother is in this state He knows that too but the way Jungkook spend his time with him, hugs him the way Jungkook shares his ice cream with him, he likes it.

He freshened up and went to his mother's room to see if he was all right. he was feeling tired but he had to see his mother too......right?

He went to his mother's room and sat in the chair which was placed near the bed. He held his mother's hand and looked at him with loving eyes.

After meeting Jungkook, he felt good about him. He had so much pain in his heart that he couldn't get over it. But Jungkook took that pain out of her heart too, Jungkook acted like a cure in his heart.

He kissed his mother's hand and turned off the light and went out....

He was tired and his head felt a little heavy because he had cried so much that it was।Thinking that his little headaches should not turn into hard pain, he went to the kitchen to drink coffee.

Yes!....he knows how to make coffee, after all her mother was the cook of this house. he has learned some.

He was about to leave for his room after taking his coffee when Stela came in the middle, which he was not expecting. His headache would get worse if he had a fight with her for which he was totally unprepared.

He didn't want to catch Stela's eye, so he immediately bent down and tried to get away from her.

"Wait darling" she said smirking a little.

'bitch!' taehyung thought in his mind before finally giving up and stand up,

"What?!" It was rude but Stela loved it "didn't you make me a coffee?" she asked

"Of course I'll but I would like to add poison on it" he gave a smile to her, she chuckled trying to show her sweet side to taehyung other side she's was clinching her fist.

'bitch just go away ughh my head' he groans and looked at Stella "What's your problem?" he asked , from his voice anyone could tell that he was getting angry.

"Ok leave it all, I am going to a party with my friend, how do you like this dress of mine? i got new" she asked smiling widely. Taehyung looked at her from below and said, "The dress is nice but you don't look good on it." He said "Your monkey face is destroing the beauty of this dress,"

He said and about to go "wait!" She almost shout "i'm not deaf" he said taking a sip of his coffee which was about to get cold, "In University all the boys of my class propose me and say that I am beautiful then are you blind that you do not see my beauty?" she asked, anger was in her veins,