● 3 ●

EDITING

Taehyung also took a book Don't know what. And sat across jungkook who looked at him. "You also like to read books?" Jungkook asked taehyung "No..I mean. Not like you but read sometimes"

Jungkook nodded and they both start to read their books. After some minutes jungkook looked up from his book to taehyung and found him reading the book.

It's looking like he's giving so intereste tonthe book while reading. Jungkook put his book aside and admiring taehyung. Looking how handsome he's. He has such a perfect jaw line.

Heart shaped lips , pretty eyes , milky white skin , light brown hair , he's just do perfect. That everyone needs. He have such a deep voice which is enough for those University taehyung's fangirl to die .

Jungkook was Continuously admiring taehyung but he immediately looked away and open his book and cover his face. As his face was red Because of embarrassment. As taehyung catch him admiring.

But taehyung chuckled when he noticed that the younger was getting red in embarrassment. Taehyung clear his throat and jungkook understand. He keep his book aside and looked at taehyung.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked jungkook who gluped. "Hm... nothing what will happen to me" he said while shuttering. This make taehyung chuckled.

"Why are you laughing??" Jungkook asked making a confuesd weird face. "Hm? Nothing I'm not laughing" jungkook roll his eyes at him.

He was again started to continue his reading his book suddenly he heart a loud agape sound. He looked towards the door and found 4 person who's standing on the door looking so shocked.

At first he thought maybe they're just doing this for fun but he immediately take aback when those 4 person attack to taehyung who was near to fall down.

"Fuck! Guys what the fuck you're doing!?" Taehyung yell at his friends who really not seem like they even care. "You? In library? How is this possible!!?" Taehyung's friend's eyes were wide open seeing taehyung in the library.

Taehyung make a face like now I'm gone. Taehyung's friends turn towards jungkook who's watching their singel moves agapes when suddenly Ava cupped his face and saw him properly.

"Has this kid done some witchcraft on our taehyung?" Ava asked making taehyung eyes widened he looked at jungkook who's face were cupped by his friend Ava but still he can say jungkook eyes were also widely open.

He immediately removed Ava hands from jungkook face and yelled at her "what the fucking shit are you saying Ava!" Ava just were watching her hands which were cupping jungkook face.

"Omg kiddo your face is soft can I touch it again?" He asked and again was about to touch jungkook face but stopped by taehyung. "Ava stay away from him" Ava pout at taehyung.

"Honey what you are going to do huh?" Her boyfriend James asked softly. "But baby look na his face is toooooooo soft"

"Jungkook I'm sorry for her behaviour. She's really a crackhead" Taehyung said the last word in law so that Ava cannot hear him. But she actually heard him.

"Hm..haha it's fine" jungkook said while laughing awardly. Taehyung friends also sat beside taehyung and jungkook.

"Jungkook you're new here tell us something about yourself" Eric softly said jungkook to introduce himself. "Hm...you guys all know my name...then why need to introduce again"