● 7 ●

A room which is completely silent only piano music could be hear in that room. A boy hands are moving very smoothly over the piano.

He suddenly stop when he heard his phone ringing. He got up from the chair and went to his bed and pick up the call. "Hello uncle" his voice spoke over the call.

"Hy! Dear my son how you doing?" The person asked over the call "very nice uncle how are you? Andd how is my kookie baby? I'm really missing him , it's been 3 years since you left Indonesia.. when you both are coming back again? An-"

"Ohhh my son why a lots of questions? Hun? I'll tell you everything.. kookie is very fine and actually he's enjoying here , he makes a lots of friends and they're really cool and fantastic.. you know if you'll come here you'll love to spend your time with kookie's friends and-"

Suddenly a voice which was calm and sweet turn into the cold and a lots of possessiveness is on his voice. "Enough uncle I guess... However his friends is I really don't care"

He roll his eyes "jimin what happened son? Is there anything wrong about kookie's friends?"

The boy name jimin sigh and try to spoke calm as before " uncle... Don't you remember what happened 3 years ago? You forget everything so easily? I know you want to forget everything but it's so hard. I still feel angry inside my body after remember that day"

Hearing these all jungkook's dad sigh heavily before saying with a sad voice "that was really a worth nightmare ever jimin son... Hunn we can't change the past.. I feel angry boiling inside my body after remembering him! It's just too much I hate him!"

"Who don't uncle? Everyone do! Anyways uncle I really miss kookie I wanna meet hi-" he stops suddenly when he hears some sobbings sounds.

He know who's this "uncle~ please don't cry! Everything will be ok"

"If here anything is good then it's my son my jungkook he's happy I'm happy" jimin again roll his eyes "uncle you take rest I'll call you later" He hanged up.

He was turning red with anger when someone knocked on his door.He looked back and saw his mother standing at the door.

"If you have permission can I come in?" His mother asked lovingly and said that she came in. "Mom you don't need permission you can come inside whenever you want".

He said in a different voice, there was no anger or resentment in him.No matter how angry or in a bad mood he is, but he cannot think of getting angry at his mother.

His mother is very happy about how well her son is. But it may not be what she thinks,

Anyways, "mom i will go to korea" .Tears welled up in his mother's eyes. He went out of his room before she could speak to him.

That old lady let her body fall on the bed as she sat down,She cried softly . in her tears as if she was afraid of something, something she didn't tell her son nor she want to tell now.

.
.

An Angry Taehyung was about to punch the boy in front of him whose shirt he was holding, before he could do that a beautiful girl grabbed his hand and kept him away form that boy.

"Taehyung stop it!" She scold at him and signaled that boy to leave immediately who doesn't waste a second to run off from there.

"Why did you let him go! That bastard has made Jungkook drink" Taehyung speaks with anger as his eyes land on drunk jungkook who was sitting on the chair with a cute pout on his lips looking at his fingers which actually look so blurry. He's confused

"Do you really know that he made Jungkook drink? Have you seen him making jungkook drink alcohol?" She questioned and talked about that boy who was just about to beaten up by taehyung.